Doubles Etiquette

• Go4it
  • 07-01-2009, 10:53 AM
Saw this question in the Observer the other day and it is something I hadn't thought about (probably cause I don't do doubles).

When a guy is doing a double with 2 ladies should he put on a new condum when moving from inside one to being inside the other? If not, why not? Seems like a pretty good exchange of bodily fluids to me.

I know you guys are gonna chime in on whether you do or not, but I'm really a lot more interested in the ladies point of view.

Thanks
Change condoms! Enough said.

SAS
Change the cover please...

hehehe or we can just do a fun triangle of Luv ( he eats one gal ... she eats the other and the one does the bj all at once ... just a fantasy of mine)
...mmmm.... The triangle of love....

Oh, wait...what was the question?
Yes...Change it.

Change Good.

Funky Shit Bad.

~Kelly TNT
  • Go4it
  • 07-02-2009, 11:05 AM
I was always under the illusion (remember I don't do doubles) that part of that whole doubles thing was "dip it in one, dip it in the other, dip it in one, dip it in the other" type of action. Damn - that's a lot of rubbers!!!!!!
Yes...Change it.

Change Good.

Funky Shit Bad.

~Kelly TNT
Originally Posted by Kelly TNT

OH Mannnnnnn, I just about fried my keyboard on that one. Sprayed water all over it laughing. Too funny.
I was always under the illusion (remember I don't do doubles) that part of that whole doubles thing was "dip it in one, dip it in the other, dip it in one, dip it in the other" type of action. Damn - that's a lot of rubbers!!!!!! Originally Posted by Go4it
Yeah, I would not want to have to change rubbers everytime. Kinda kills the mood. That's why I think doubles is not for me. I have to stay focused on what I am doing if I want any chance of nutting. Can't be a lot of work.
  • Go4it
  • 07-04-2009, 12:31 AM
Anyone else notice the lack of response by those that advertise doubles?
Not that I do doubles, but... change it! Or get the ladies to use female condoms so you don't have to pause the action.

Change Good.

Funky Shit Bad. Originally Posted by Kelly TNT
Hahahaha!
  • Go4it
  • 07-06-2009, 12:30 AM
OK - Carrie gets the prize for having read the article as well.
I've done LOTS of doubles sessions through the years and although there were some exceptions, we changed condoms from girl to girl in most cases. If you're practicing safe sex, you don't want to transfer the fluids of one girl to the other.

In a perfect world, there would be no disease & free love would reign supreme! hehe
OK - Carrie gets the prize for having read the article as well. Originally Posted by Go4it
Not that particular one, but I do read a lot about sex of all kinds, because...

(Well, it's either I have an unrelenting quest for knowledge or I'm a perv. Maybe both.)