Flipped ?

Looking back in time what parent would give there kid a Flip wilson doll for his 5th B-Day ?

My orig

WTf were they thinking?

So my question is do you think this doll had any say in my sexual practices ?

Did antone else have a flip doll ?
  • HUMP!
  • 01-13-2016, 06:11 AM
Perhaps, the Devil made them do it?
Can't be sure.
Did not even know a Flip doll was out.
What did it say when you pulled the string?
What did it say when you pulled the string? Originally Posted by filbone

??

Some racist shit i dont want to type here
Perhaps, the Devil made them do it?
Can't be sure.
Did not even know a Flip doll was out.
Originally Posted by HUMP!

It was made in 1970
it would have been better that the Teddy Ruxspen or Chucky doll! LOL
it would have been better that the Teddy Ruxspen or Chucky doll! LOL Originally Posted by DallasRain
I never liked it and dont remember playing with it thats probably why i found it in such good shape at my parents house in the attic storage .

Steve austin the six million dollar man -Now thats a diff story i had the one with the radio pack and headphones i sent him on a mission nobody but the six million dollar man could do.

I put him in the toliet bowl in my dads bathroom .I stuck him half way down the trap just his head was sticking above the water .

Dad got up in the middle of the night and went use the toliet.

With out turning on the light are anything he sat down and went to drop a deuce and all the sudden he has a steve austin sending a distress call from under his ass !

Make a long story short i was not going to fish him out and dad was pissed off and the six millon dollar man got flushed .

He ends up stuck some where in the middle of the houses plumbing and 2 days later and $$$$ the plumbers get the shitter back up and running .

Steve austin ??

What became of him?

He left with the plumbers with more than a shitty attitude !!!