Anyone win anything on powerball?

I didn't even get just the powerball for 4 bucks!

And I wasted part of my stash on it too! Damn
I won $26 out of the $102 I blew for this past Saturday's drawing. Spent that plus $176 more on tickets for tonight's drawing.

I stopped by the minimart on my way home to check them and the scanner is giving out an error message right now. Maybe the system is overloaded? I'll come back down tomorrow.

I did get to meet the guy that won the $55,000 from NWA this weekend. That was kind of cool. He was happy!
Yes, I won $1.6 billion. I plan to spend most of it on providers and whiskey. The rest, I'll just waste.
Yes, I won $1.6 billion. I plan to spend it all on providers and whiskey. The rest, I'll just waste. Originally Posted by watchoutthegameisrigged
Is now a good time to profess my undying love for you?
I can't think of a better time than now. Strike while the iron is hot!
If I had won I was just going to become an exclusive SD to all of the most popular providers on the board and see how angry everyone else would get.

But it didn't happen so carry on, everyone!
Yes, I won $1.6 billion. I plan to spend most of it on providers and whiskey. The rest, I'll just waste. Originally Posted by watchoutthegameisrigged
Don't forget tequila!
Looks like I'm getting new boobs after all No more Flap Jacks!
You will at least get tequila. What can I say except sorry about the rest?
You will at least get tequila. What can I say except sorry about the rest? Originally Posted by watchoutthegameisrigged
I'm looking forward to it
Apologizing in advance.
2 times treefiddy
Treefiddy???
Treefiddy??? Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PymGfXDXUyc
Does anyone know wtf that means? Help me here. I have $1.6 billion but I'm lost. I'm afraid that's a little dangerous. People could be trying to screw me out of my fortune.