what's your absolute favorite

What's your absolute favorite thing to do to a man/woman.
What do you love being dome to you?
Especially if it's a first timer with you.
Sharing a double ended dildo.
Deep Throating a man's Cock!
What's your absolute favorite thing to do to a man/woman.
What do you love being dome to you?
Especially if it's a first timer with you. Originally Posted by ugotme10
A "man/woman?" Not sure of the definition of that term. However, based on what I'd guess it means, probably my favorite activity with a man/woman would be to go my way while he/she goes his/her way. Preferably, those ways diverge.

Deep Throating a man's Cock! Originally Posted by alexissweet69
While he's eating your ass
Deep Throating a man's Cock! Originally Posted by alexissweet69
YES!!!

For her: I luv worshiping a woman's body ( whatever she likes or wants). There's nothing like a wet, juicy, and throbbing pussy in return.
Daty

Got to find her button and push it !!!
Eating her after fucking her full of cum. S.O.s only obviously.
Doubles with me fucking one woman while the other has her finger on my prostate and she milks all of my semen out into the other girl when I orgasm.
Sharing a double ended dildo. Originally Posted by justabloke

MMMMMM that DOES rank towards the top!

Great answers...I luv the way yall think!!

Mine is a tie.....I luv a good oily massage from a gent while he rubs his cock all over my butt {like a reverse stripper slide of sorts}.........AND.....milking a guy while giving him an oily hand to cock massage!

MMMMMM that DOES rank towards the top!

Great answers...I luv the way yall think!!

Mine is a tie.....I luv a good oily massage from a gent while he rubs his cock all over my butt {like a reverse stripper slide of sorts}.........AND.....milking a guy while giving him an oily hand to cock massage!
Originally Posted by DallasRain
After we lick the whipped cream and chocolate off each other that's sounds like a great way to finish up a session.
I LOVE JUST DOING YOU UGOTME10. ....LOL!!!!
I'm a very oral person. Actually I have a very particular set of skills that I love pleasing the ladies with. So whether I'm DFK, DATY, or DATO. If she's happy...multiple times, then I'm pretty happy.
Hard to pick between doubles with Dallas or getting a generous dose of pussy squirt in the face.
Passionate DFK while we cum together in a hot sweaty climax with arms and legs wrapped around each other.