Question for Texas Hunters

Ok well I have not gotten me a buck this year off of my usual lease and am looking for a place to get a management buck or a trophy buck...I will bee rifle hunting. I know it's late but if not white tail then mabey a nice Axis Buck or if you have any other suggestions, I'm open to them. If you have any information at all that would be helpful, it would be very much appreciated.If you know anything about guided hunting ranches or anything of that nature please chime in.
If you know anything about guided hunting ranches or anything of that nature please chime in. Originally Posted by Big Joe
http://www.joshuacreek.com

Good people. Just North of San Antonio.
Thanks I'll check into that.
Try the McNutt ranch between Junction & Kerville for some Axis action
www.mcnuttranch.com
You will have a hard time finding a White Tail hunt this late since the season closed this weekend only a few places on management programs that can still harvest them. There are several other ranches in that area that have good Axis herds roaming around (good Axis hunting along IH 10 anywhere between Midway & Ft McKavit especially where there is water access). Know of a few others as well.
Joshua creek looks nice... and I'll look into that HA, have either if you gone hunting on those?
Big Joe check your PM's
How much are you willing to Pay for a big bodied cull, cow elk and a doe?
The culls are 8 points or less
Our season closes on 2/28
Pm is fine. Ranch is near uvlade
Any comment Deerhunter....oops

I shoot a 10 pointer last season.....one of my biggest accomplishments...lol...im serous!!
Any comment Deerhunter....oops

I shoot a 10 pointer last season.....one of my biggest accomplishments...lol...im serous!! Originally Posted by babydollsnow

Damn a 10 gets a 10 pointer.
Maybe that explains why I only ever manage to shoot spikes. I guess that makes me a 2.
Boardman i will take a 2 over a 10 if its you any day....

not to hijack....i even skinned that deer and ate it...I love south west deer
Boardman i will take a 2 over a 10 if its you any day....

not to hijack....i even skinned that deer and ate it...I love south west deer Originally Posted by babydollsnow

Awwwww, Thancks!!!!!!

I thinck........