Hard Choices

Wow looks like two top of the bill girls Delicious Dawn and TiaD visiting Sioux Falls back to back which one to choose.... Wish I could have both but can't. I really would like to meet both girls they both seem wonderful
Its people like you that I don't understand was this thread really necessary or do you just need attention
My intention was really to address the fact that we have two wonderful providers visiting town back to back, maybe my poor attempt of humor made it seem like the focus was on me....
No im a tard see thats the downside of the mobile app lol sorry
I have seen Dawn twice, and will see her any chance I can. I did a review of her on TER, and will say she is always just what the doctor ordered!
I haven't seen TiaD yet, but am scheduled for her visit. She is on a very short list of "must see", in fact, the only others on that list are not anywhere near here anymore.

It's a tough choice, and I can't help you with that. I will say it's nice too be in that dilemma though, we don't get that often!

And I do like this thread, so no issues from me!
When is TiaD visiting? I completely missed her ad on here.
TiaD will be in Sioux Falls on the 12-14th.
@ Dorothy Monroe... I don't think you are a tard .... Mobil certainly isn't all that lol you on the other hand look awesome
@JmHawk Thanks and yes my point it is good to have choices