So today...

• jl11
  • 01-27-2016, 03:43 PM
So there are providers out there that I wouldn't bang with a loan me dick, or anyone even affiliated with them. Well today I totally want to bang one that's affiliated with one that I wouldn't bang with a loan me dick. Anyone else ever going through this? Should I just beat off for a few hours and not look at her profile anymore? Any advice will be appreciated.
I hope you handled it yourself. We ALL go through that, too often in fact. Be smart.
  • jl11
  • 01-28-2016, 12:28 AM
Well I didn't take matters into my own hands, but I quit looking at her profile and the urge isn't there like it was yesterday. I'll see how today goes.
Is it Apple Hennessy or Miley Ray that hangs with Angel Fox? Just guessing.

If it is, I'd pass anyway. They're CBJ just like Angel Fox is.
Your faggot ass has to say my name huh al ?
It's because I care. Keep up the dirty talk, I'm about to cum.
  • BR-8
  • 02-02-2016, 04:40 PM
Like my ole' grandpappy used to say... Boy, you woller with the hogs ya gonna smell like hog shit!!!
It's because I care. Keep up the dirty talk, I'm about to cum. Originally Posted by albundy
Lmfao now make me a hot pocket
Lmfao now make me a hot pocket Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
winning!
Lmfao now make me a hot pocket Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Dorthy, my sweetheart, if you come down here, I'll spring for DiGiorno's!!!! Just like delivery!

We'll eat some slop, do some bullshitting, maybe fuck. It'll be epic.
Dorthy, my sweetheart, if you come down here, I'll spring for DiGiorno's!!!! Just like delivery!

We'll eat some slop, do some bullshitting, maybe fuck. It'll be epic. Originally Posted by albundy
I will give you notice so you can practice ahead don't want nothing bubbly on the oven glass...

You make my heart flutter