Abusing Incall Privileges

I had the recent, unfortunate experience of having a guy try to obtain my private incall location before it was necessary. The guy text way earlier than needed for the address. After I gave him the address and parking instructions, I instructed him to text for apartment number once he arrives (like I have done with everyone else). He tried to bs me, stating that he was going to leave his phone in the office. (who does that?) I let him know that if he can't text like everyone else when he arrives, he'll have to call from a payphone near by.

He seemed a little too nosy and overzealous, so I text to cancel, stating something came up. He said, no problem. I had to go outside to do something, then I saw him pass by in his company car. About two minutes later, I saw him come back and turn into my complex. He drove down a bit, then came back and turned into the parking lot near my building...slow-rolling the whole time. CREEPY

I've had nothing but nice respectful clients, come to my private incall until now. He was screened through reputable references and additional verifiable info.

Guys like this ruin it for everyone! So, for now, new clients can no longer visit me at my private incall and need to wait for times when I might host elsewhere in town or provide their own location.
Sorry this happened to you. Not a good move on the guys part.
Sorry to hear that Ms. G. Glad you are ok after such an experience! Just don't understand people sometimes. Reasons why we can't have anything nice...creeps like this dude F it up for everyone. Smh.
At least he doesn't know the apartment number. Still creepy. Start to carry just in case lol
At least he doesn't know the apartment number. Still creepy. Start to carry just in case lol Originally Posted by Peter Gozinya
Who's to say I'm not packin already.

Thanks for your support guys!
Sorry, that happened to you G. He's a DUMB@$$. All he needed to do was follow instructions. He lost a nice experience with you.
Maybe it wasn't him? Maybe his company has more than one car and it was a coincidence?
What was his name???
You should let whoever vouched for know about his errant behavior.
You should let whoever vouched for know about his errant behavior. Originally Posted by ck1942
I have, and appropriate alerts have been issued.
+1

At least he doesn't know the apartment number. Still creepy. Start to carry just in case lol
And another asstard pops up.
That sucks Baby Doll I'd freak too. I don't think I could have an incall where I live, but then again I haven't been at this long. There are a few I might trust, I doubt it I'd start that though. Just because something clear in my mind just says it's too risky, and I made that decision before this began. Safety Safety Safety first, as much as possible, I tell myself.

Hope you feel better, and yeah it is good for you to have someone you trust to give enough info to just to be extra careful.
Stupid is as stupid does.

What an ultra maroon.

Glad to see you took precautions.

Be safe out there and listen to your inner voice.

SF
What was his name??? Originally Posted by Havens_Brooke
I have, and appropriate alerts have been issued. Originally Posted by JustCallMe_G
It's good the other ladies have been alerted of him.