FreakyKeeki

ND and Rapid City hobbists, if you have a chance to catch FreakyKeeki certainly do so I have had the pleasure of meeting her when she was in Sioux Falls only thing I wished to be different is that I booked longer. She is very down to earth and loves what she does it was a very relaxing session with a sweet woman.
I have to agree, I got to see her in Bismarck and then a few weeks later in Omaha and she was a great time both times. I would not hesitate to see her again. How about a trip to the Ft Lauderdale of the North, Watertown, SD? Only wait until I get back to town. I am in Miami leaving for a 7 day cruise right now. Bon Voyage all!
I wouldn't mind seeing her again in Sioux Falls
I wouldn't mind seeing her again in Sioux Falls Originally Posted by European
Would be great if she visited again! I wonder why she's skipping Sioux Falls this trip?
Yes I can vouch that she tastes yummmy!!!!!!!!!
She was a fun time
Awe you guys are soo sweet Make a girl blush!! What the heck happened to adhb?? I tried to go to the website and it was gone..makes me sad bc now idk where to post stuff!! As for Sioux Falls maybe I can cut out a day this trip and swing by
Ps: 7thson I will stop by your town just for you love however since your not there when Im here this time I will have to stop by next time.
Ok if i can get at least two people to book for either this thurs or fri ill swing by sioux falls for a day
Ok Sioux Falls you have talked me into it...see you guys wed and thur
Yes I am going to see this delicious woman again
Ps: 7thson I will stop by your town just for you love however since your not there when Im here this time I will have to stop by next time. Originally Posted by FrEaKyKeEkI

This is what I looked like when I read Keeki was considering dropping by in the future!

again!

I even went to watertown for a night
I even went to watertown for a night Originally Posted by FrEaKyKeEkI
Now that is cruel and unusual punishment!

Telling me that you were here when I was not!
That's just plain mean!

Old One Eye is here wanting attention!

Well hopefully next time!
Haha it wasnt planned i went there just to see someone and came back... i will be planning another trip there soonish though.