Why I hate when my hobby fund is too full

Seems like when I have an excessive amount, I have trouble making a decision for what I want. Any guys out there have the same issue? If I had unlimited amounts I would not care but I'm always on a budget and when I have more it puts me in a spot like a kid in a candy store with a handful of change.
I'd be glad to relieve you of most of your hobby funds to make the decision easier for you mate. I'm here to help!
I'm sure there is a lady or ladies that will take care of me.
Boy oh boy. I get weak in the knees when I hear a gent talking about hobby funds.
Boy oh boy. I get weak in the knees when I hear a gent talking about hobby funds. Originally Posted by jillyclaire
Finally!! An honest provider!! LOL!
Finally!! An honest provider!! LOL! Originally Posted by ilovethemgirls68
Can you blame us?? At least us that are honest, honestly LOVE what we do too lol ....
Seems like when I have an excessive amount, I have trouble making a decision for what I want. Any guys out there have the same issue? If I had unlimited amounts I would not care but I'm always on a budget and when I have more it puts me in a spot like a kid in a candy store with a handful of change. Originally Posted by stockn2468

Don't hate it! Enjoy it and get all the candy you've wanted but never had!
Seems like when I have an excessive amount, I have trouble making a decision for what I want. Any guys out there have the same issue? If I had unlimited amounts I would not care but I'm always on a budget and when I have more it puts me in a spot like a kid in a candy store with a handful of change. Originally Posted by stockn2468
LOL! I can kind of relate to this. You know, it's weird. I actually have that same issue sometimes. Well, kind of. It's never "excessive" amounts of money unfortunately. But when I have $150 - $200 it's easier to part with or make a decision than when I have, say, $300 or $350. For me, I start asking myself, "Do I REALLY want to spend that much for only one hour?"

When I don't have the money for a girl I REALLY would like to meet, I'm wishing and thinking about ways to get the cash. But, once I have the cash, I'm extremely reluctant to spend the money on the expensive girl.

Also, generally, I rather see girls that I've been with before. It's why, and because of her rates, that I tend to go with Gianna when she's in town over anyone else. I don't have to break the bank and I feel closer to her (yeah, I know it's business and it's fake, but she's convincing and I need that.) I also feel more comfortable with girls I "know". I think she might be coming to town this coming week or soon. God, I hope so. Would be perfect timing.
Well, for me, when I have the extra funds I do my research and then indulge in a multi hour appointment. But that's just me. Haven't found my ATF yet since moving to louisiana last year. Still on the hunt.

Either way man...treat yourself good...indulge.
Oh Sinclar........ We have some ends to tie up, among other things.
I understand everyone's point. For me, I have a great intimate life with my SO, just feel like something is missing. Haven't found what that is yet. Hoping to have that one experience that is different I guess. Maybe I'm just chasing a dream. I know that when I find it, I may get addicted. LOL