anybody read this

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...971&highlight=

It's long .. but worth the time ..

scary ..
It is scary that was back in oct. A guy rolled after he seen few of us.I guess he got messed up in a sting from b.p.and made a deal. And a guy from p411 rolled also.
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...971&highlight=

It's long .. but worth the time ..

scary .. Originally Posted by brownfish
One thing about that thread is that until the mods got involved, the people involved did not want to work together to out the LE. It could have happened easily. As far as P411 goes, guess the John had to give up his account. BTW, as far as I know , LE doesn't have to conduct a bust on a sting.
Um....wow.... Now I'm freaked out. Other than the whiny cat fighting I read every post. This is beyond scary for me. Asking a gentleman to send a picture is a joke. Mainly BC other ladies have tried to blackmail them. Wanting to verify place of employment is like asking for their social security number!! And yet some of us (like my damn self) just want to make sure we are safe from ALL things including things we cannot speak of. We can screen all day long and yet if an account is compromised we are screwed. I don't care if its a ticket, misdemeanor, felony or whatever. I've never been arrested and don't want to be. Sadly, maybe its time to give this up, and I hate that BC I really enjoy it.
I saw someone mentioned something about Snapchat, where is dissapears in so many seconds after received, and also notifies you if a screenshot is captured, so is that something gents would be willing to do? Hell, idk you might have to meet my ass at the grocery store from now on lol
Ugh... What to do, what to do
As technology advances so will their methods. It's never going to stop until someone figures out how to tax pussy. Once the government gets their cut, no one will care anymore.
If the providers exchange

1. eccie handle (or p411 info)
2. clients phone
3. client name used
4. race, approximate height, body type, age group

it would be much harder for LE to adopt someones identity.

On the other hand, it would be more problematic if LE got hold of the list of clients.

If the providers exchange

1. eccie handle (or p411 info)
2. clients phone
3. client name used
4. race, approximate height, body type, age group

it would be much harder for LE to adopt someones identity.

On the other hand, it would be more problematic if LE got hold of the list of clients.

Originally Posted by myren1900

^^this is true, however I've found that its hard to get the description part most of the time
Seems to be an isolated incident to me. Craziness between a few providers
I am so glad to see another provider understanding about screen snap shots. U go girl 8) on the lighter side... Wal Mart has family bathrooms... giggles. Let's turn trix in Wal Mart, Home Depot and anywhere else w family bathrooms... giggles. J/k
Wow, this is crazy. It almost does make sense to meet at some neutral location like a freaking walmart or something first. It's a shame when we can't ever a ford a certain amount of trust within our own "community".