My latest review

I can't necessarily comment on my review. But is there any way we can shut it down? Seriously 3 pages of men arguing if I'm cute or real or not? And throwing in that I have a "slight mustache"?! Really?!

Can we end it? Pretty please? Thanks.
I can't necessarily comment on my review. But is there any way we can shut it down? Seriously 3 pages of men arguing if I'm cute or real or not? And throwing in that I have a "slight mustache"?! Really?!

Can we end it? Pretty please? Thanks. Originally Posted by Jessicarevellie
Blame it on the PW WKs that rush to defend girls. They help keep alive as well as create controversy that damages a girl's business while thinking they're doing good.

You're not going to see that thread get locked anytime soon in my opinion
Give Mata his balls back.
Girl, it happens to all of us.. The less u talk about it, the better.... You can't please everyone, so why try? Just do you.. Take our ur frustrations on the next cock you bounce on, and I'm sure you will have a GLOWING review
Good advice Eryn. Jess - pick me, pick me! :-)
You're all a bunch of little shits my mustache and I plan to hate fuck. :-)
This is some of the best advertising money can't buy. I love learning who makes "friends" with providers and then starts calling other idiots.

I hope this one gets some drama going so maybe it can turn into a classic BSC thread like the !VI! thread in Dallas.

You don't have to be a rocket scientist to see that she is hiding her leftovers from childbirth. I am not an expert but have her photo's had some serious Photoshop work done on them?

The point that was never made is that I read into the review is that he didn't think she was worth $$$.
This is some of the best advertising money can't buy. I love learning who makes "friends" with providers and then starts calling other idiots.

I hope this one gets some drama going so maybe it can turn into a classic BSC thread like the !VI! thread in Dallas. Originally Posted by Cooper Barrett
No hidden cameras here, just testosterone driven men.
  • quzi
  • 02-07-2016, 07:33 PM
I plan to hate fuck. :-) Originally Posted by Jessicarevellie
sounds wild
what are you taking about??? I call everyone idiot. Your included cooper. I think all these threads are so funny.. All the shit talking is coming from FOOLS that just registered. Is anyone seeing this? You can not faze MATA..
Of course not, you would need balls for that.
You need to face the fact that you WK her any time something is said.
And she needs to realize you ruin her business.
It is unlikely that there would be that many post on her review had you not rode in on your white horse.
I could post on her review, but I don't see any point on dogpiling her, but I will state the totally obvious.
I don't need defending, I just want to do the job I love without all this unnecessary shit. So please for the love of god let me take care of myself.
Now I know why providers have a newbie policy.. MOONSHINE if any provider would want to spend time with you without you coughing up a donation, I think I would see my point... since I don't see you at events... lol well you know. I am over it. CIAO for now!!!
MOONSHINE if any provider would want to spend time with you without you coughing up a donation, I think I would see my point... Originally Posted by Mata Leon
Oh so you are a paid WK of Jessicarevellie?
She ought to take her free pussy back because you are a totally shitty WK that is bad for her business.

Jessica you are giving up the pussy to the wrong WK, this guy is a idiot that is fucking you over.
Jessica Revellie: death by being WKed. RIP.