First Time Visit! Have a couple questions?!?

So ladies and gents I am visiting DC this weekend and was hoping I could get some advice on playing areas as I will be visiting friends but need to grab a hotel where my sweet clientele feel safe.
I would also love to hear about y'all favorite dining places! I know y'all have some good food! PM for hotel details please!
So ladies and gents I am visiting DC this weekend and was hoping I could get some advice on playing areas as I will be visiting friends but need to grab a hotel where my sweet clientele feel safe.
I would also love to hear about y'all favorite dining places! I know y'all have some good food! PM for hotel details please! Originally Posted by KremeDesire
Wow. I actually have a chance to contribute something here. Guys I know of Kreme from my time in AL/MS/TN. I never had the pleasure personally, but she enjoys a solid reputation there. Tupelo and Memphis especially. USASG has a very robust community for those towns.

Kreme - I just moved to the area a week and a half ago. I am a friend of Glockman's in Memphis. Any help I can give you on the area, I am happy to do so.

G