Pillow Talk

Why????

Don't get me wrong. I will recommend
another provider if I'm asked who else
is in the area.

I don't like to chit chat about the other providers while in a session. I hate it.

I don't know about you but I'd rather do some other things with my mouth than
talk about Jane/John Doe
I love talking with her after we're done, BUT, not about other providers or johns.
It's hard to talk when dining at the Y
I don't mind some pillow talk during the recoup period. Of course if a provider would like to attempt to nullify that recoup period who am I to argue.
Actually, having a conversation, enjoying wine and joking around between rounds is great with a provider you know well. Kinda like a real GFE.
  • R.M.
  • 02-09-2016, 06:40 PM
Pillow talk canlead to leaks and outing and such other non fun things.
Pillow talk can lead to leaks and outing and such other non fun things. Originally Posted by R.M.
^Exactly! This right here!
Pillow talk to me is what to do with the pillow. I like to use it to gain angle advantages during sex. Under the hips during mish. Under the belly during doggie. Bury your face in it to muffle a screaming orgasm.

Really...no one enjoys conversation more than I. But, personal security is of utmost importance. Thats why you won't find me asking or answering questions outside of current carnal activities.
I do really enjoy taking the opportunity to get to know one another. But it doesn't make much sense to me to engage in involved conversations about who knows who, or to divulge info about members here during a session.
  • R.M.
  • 02-10-2016, 04:46 AM
^Exactly! This right here! Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
Right smh. Then they want to play stupid...
R.M IM SURE YOU DONT WANT ANYONE TO SAY YOUR A WASTE OF TIME AND LEFT 5 GIRLS STANDING IN THE HOT SUN WHEN I HAD 1200 FOR PICS..YEP..ID WANNA LOOK ALL UNDERCOVER TO..TILL YA GO AHEAD AND ILL HAVE TO DIG UP THE MAIL..THINK IT WAS.'.OH MY GOD ..I HAD TO LEAVE ILL PAY THE DAMAGES'..ARE YOU THAT STUPID AS TO THINK IF POKED TO REMEMBER.I WOULDNT/.LOL WHOS STUPID NOW ?? AWW HOPE NO BAD LUCK. I HAVENT USED MY BAD APPLE PAGE IN PROBABLY 5 OR MORE YEARS..YOU MY IN GRACIOUS COLD FUSION MF..JUST REMINDED ME OF WHY I SHOULD HAVE IT. THANK YOU BOO.. ANNIE
  • R.M.
  • 02-13-2016, 05:29 PM
Here we go again like a broken record. This is Megan Love you are speaking of. Stop accusing me of something I have not done. I do NOT shoot with agencies. I only shoot independents. Stop telling lies. You say you are not drunk. Well then are you just stupid retarded? By your posts it seems drunk or retarded. There is no way in hell I would ever do business with you. From what I gather you were trying to scam Megan wanting a deal for the shoot . Balls out asking for a discount.
Then in other threads you are accusing me of stealing someones money that I don't even know. That's cool do what you think is gonna keep you relative. Just remember Karma is a bitch and she's gonna knock this piss out of you.
P.S. Snow ape stop sending me pm's I wont respond. Thanks also for those pms gives me something for twitter feed...
pillow talk yes, gossip no.
Its a sin haha
Its a sin haha Originally Posted by CRISTY-CUPPS
I agree
Its a sin haha Originally Posted by CRISTY-CUPPS
Pretty sure most of what we do in this hobby is sinful...