Bored, Boring Providers - Any Excuse? What Do You Do?

Bored/Boring Provider Syndrome

This has happened to me a couple of times, with well-reviewed, verified providers in the Omaha, Lincoln area. The parties shall remain nameless.

It is hard to get very turned on when your partner is unengaged, even watching TV while you are attempting to pleasure her. Of course no one wants a big fake dramatic show. But an hour free of distractions with you as the center of attention does not seem like too much to ask.

What does the community think? Does that behavior call for a negative review? I hate to be harsh about providers who are otherwise hot and pleasant and nice, and a ymmv experience is going to happen now and then. But it seems like focusing on the client is rule number one. I have been with providers who go out of their way to make sure that focus is clear and uninterrupted for every minute you are in their presence, and it makes SUCH a difference. Is that expecting too much?

I know I am not the most exciting male lover on the planet, and I understand that providers may end up with an elevated excitement threshold. But focused aattention still seems like a pretty basic requirement. Am i right?
An honest review is always appreciated. Especially if it differs from other reviews of the provider.
I agree with Nips. Write the review. If this is a quality provider, one bad review in 50 will be taken with a grain of salt; 45 out of 50 might just signal a problem. Granted, there may not be "chemistry" between the provider and client every time, but watching TV? I would have to definitely have to put that in my review. HOWEVER, it should work both ways. This is supposed to be a (mostly) open forum. I think the providers should be able to see the ROS and comment on their reviews, albeit in a professional manner. Could prove interesting.

NewYorkBoy
I will say that most providers that I have seen keep the TV on during the session - that includes some of the better quality providers on this board - but they don't lose the IOP in most instances. If the provider doesn't provide the IOP during your session, then by all means include that in your review. IMHO, it would be rude of me to ask that the TV, radio or other "distractions" be turned off during our session. By the same token I think it is rude for the provider not to turn off the TV or ask if it would be OK to keep the radio on or not ask the kind of music you would like to have on during the visit.
I like it when there is some type of background sound. I prefer music and not the tv. I can only think of one session when there was nothing on. I can also remember a couple times with BP gals that they were watching tv, I guess I couldn't keep there attention. Lol
Thanks all for the feedback. No doubt, compared to some of the masterful lovers out there, my approach is probably a little on the dry side for a lot of these providers.

One of my local ATF, when I first met her about the first thing she said was I don't fake anything. She never has, but every time we have been together, there were no distractions, I was always the center of her attention from beginning to end. Some of those occasions rocked big time, and some more more ordinary. The focused attention is all I am asking for and hoping for, and it does not seem unreasonable.

I would appreciate some feedback from providers, too. Am I being unreasonable? Am I being stupid?
I was always the center of her attention from beginning to end

This is the hallmark of a great session. I would add that she be flexible in how the session progresses, rather than following her own script. Those kind of sessions don't go so well for me.
This time of year, most providers prefer doggy style to other positions. It aĺlows them to service their customers while working on their taxes. When she moans "ooohhhh yeah!" You don't knowI for sure if you've just hit the G-spot or she just discovered a really good deduction.

Seriously, while I agree that ignoring the client in favor of the TV is rude, most providers have TV or music on in the background for two reasons: It muffles/covers the sounds of sex, and it helps them keep track of the passage of time without appearing to be a clock watcher. My ATF always has a different musical playlist running in the background, but there is one song that is always on the list. I have seen her so many times that I have noticed that when this song comes on, there is about 10 minutes left of our appointed time. Very clever.

Finally, there is the acronym YMMV. It is just not reasonable to expect one woman to always give the same mind-blowing performance to 100 different men. I'm not excusing poor performance or rude behavior, but variables such as the lady's monthly cycle, how well behaved her kids were the morning before your date, how bad traffic was, whether or not she's feeling well, and how well your personality and hers mesh; are all going to affect her performance and her reaction to you.

So, I have decided that if the lady does not laugh at my physique, matches her photos, and I end up having sex with a woman far hotter than would be expected of someone who looks like me.....that is a pretty damn good day.

If she gets a better tax refund out of the deal....we're both happy.
Thanks all for the feedback. No doubt, compared to some of the masterful lovers out there, my approach is probably a little on the dry side for a lot of these providers.

One of my local ATF, when I first met her about the first thing she said was I don't fake anything. She never has, but every time we have been together, there were no distractions, I was always the center of her attention from beginning to end. Some of those occasions rocked big time, and some more more ordinary. The focused attention is all I am asking for and hoping for, and it does not seem unreasonable.

I would appreciate some feedback from providers, too. Am I being unreasonable? Am I being stupid? Originally Posted by w1nd3rf00l
No, you're not being stupid.

We are paid a lot of money, A LOT, to provide a service and it's not too much to ask to create an IOP and be engaged. I know when I'm not able to meet my clients needs I need to take a step back and take care of myself so that I can keep my clients happy and I'm willing to say no I'm not available bc if I'm not at my best it's going to show in session then I lose a client (and yes, it has happened. There were a few very very rough months for me that made me check myself and how I was operating my business). It's not difficult to understand. From a $3 coffee to a large purchase if the customer service isn't there I DO NOT return and it's probably safe to assume you men look at us the same way.

And you are a providers dream. You're ALWAYS respectful, clean, predictable, you never take advantage, your request are simple and you're safe and I have no reason to believe you weren't during this encounter.

This is a business but yet there's a human element that can't be neglected on either side and I'm sorry you're feeling the way you do. You're too nice and you don't ask a lot during a session.
Watching TV? ouch.. That should totally go into a review, or anything along the lines of being overly distracted.

I sorta agree with NYB, but it should be a per case basis, if a Mod thinks the provider would be best served to explain their side, they should have that choice.
Definitely an honest review. A no with qualification is fine. Like nyb said, 1 no review out of a lot of reviews will not hurt her. If she's borderline, it's best we all know. Who knows, a no review might get a chance to make it up to you.
boring providers need to be flogged!!!!!!!!!!
LOL seriously...there are PLENTY of providers round these parts that will keep ya happy & stimulated where you will NEVER get bored!
And yes if you did not have fun,be honest about it!
I was wondering when we'd hear from our resident nonresident...
Thank you, Sara and Dallas, for your feedback.

I am in communication with the provider in question - because there were a lot of qualities about her I really liked - and a repeat / make-it-right session might be forthcoming. Bad idea? Usually I would not bother with it, would write the review in my best "fair and honest" FOX-news fashion (HA!) and move on, but I have a hunch and I am going with it. Either way, I promise an honest summary review, on advice of counsel -- YOU GUYS!

Thanks again for your input, one and all.
Lol NYB...I luv your avatar!

Great points and Sarah great thoughts! Wise & sexy!