***Any Interest for me coming to Austin ***?

Hello Gentlemen... any interest for me to come play with y'all? Any information that you can provide would be wonderful!Please feel free to PM Me

Xoxo,
Nikki.
uhh......

nope.....

features too masculine....
Okay THANKS HIGHLY of YOUR Opinion
That guy is a jerk!
you have a pretty face, body is a bit thick ... which i like. would be nice if the showcase was a bit more ... revealing ... but that could be the perv in me. whatever the reason .. i like to see pics that engage my fantasies. like face, boob, and naked full body pics ... but that's me.

you reviews are good .. services provided seems inconsistent but that could be choices of your clients. most of us are fans of GFE ... some more ... others less. i thought comments about your great kissing .. and fun attitude were .. nice .. things i look for in an appt.

touring is always a challenge. i can never figure why some ladies don't get the traffic i would think is warranted ... men! who can figure? you might consider putting an ad in the appropriate forum and trying for a response there, too

I appreciate this was not particularly helpful. i'm like that.
Thanks gentlemen and your information was very well appreciated And I will be making a trip to Austin very soon!
Come on down!
Wow thats muffed up of some.
We all have our prefences, and for those who she fits thats what shes targeting. Nonneed for any negativity. If shes not your type then so be it and happily move on. No need for any type of bashing
She asked a question. Got more than one answer. She's a professional. Shouldn't bother her none.