Vid/Pic Friendly

Soo... After seeing some reviews from a fellow hobbyist, They were fucking awesome, I have a new hobby interest. I'm not sure if this topic has been brought up for discussion already, but I was wondering who are all the Vid/Pic friendly providers in the Austin area. Info in regards to if said activities would be covered with regular donation or if there would be an upcharge for those activities. I'm just curious at this point but I definitely plan on pulling the trigger soon on this. So.... Who wants to be a start with me?

Well ladies... Sound off!

Mods... If this has been covered already I apologize.
This is a good one! It should be a stickied list organized by: ladies who allow with additional donation, ladies who include it in original price...and perhaps some sort of indication of if she would allow them to be shared on the board.

Either way.. I certainly allow but ask an additional $50 because...lets be honest everyone says "oh its just for me..I never share these"..so yah I charge extra.. And hope that you would only share with my approval

P.s.- I actually love being recorded...the thought of someone watching me and jacking off is super erotic
I'm definitely ok being filmed or have pics taken.
That would be of interest to some of us clients.. 1st video session is one of my 'firsts' that I'd like to achieve.
Guys with stunt dicks can apply to be in an adult video I direct (with full usc title 18, 2257 compliance), and if you're real, real good it may get to the point where *I* pay *you* for your performance, but lololololololololololololololo lolol also.

PS- adult video is my RL business, so I have certain pressure to make sure every single performer I've performed with is documented.
I'm definitely ok being filmed or have pics taken. Originally Posted by TemptationTammie
Oh yeah.. You told me that.. How come we've never done that Tammie..lol
Guys with stunt dicks can apply to be in an adult video I direct (with full usc title 18, 2257 compliance), and if you're real, real good it may get to the point where *I* pay *you* for your performance, but lololololololololololololololo lolol also.

PS- adult video is my RL business, so I have certain pressure to make sure every single performer I've performed with is documented. Originally Posted by BiancaBonVivant
Please.... Tell me more..
This is a good one! It should be a stickied list organized by: ladies who allow with additional donation, ladies who include it in original price...and perhaps some sort of indication of if she would allow them to be shared on the board.

Either way.. I certainly allow but ask an additional $50 because...lets be honest everyone says "oh its just for me..I never share these"..so yah I charge extra.. And hope that you would only share with my approval

P.s.- I actually love being recorded...the thought of someone watching me and jacking off is super erotic Originally Posted by gingerpie
Agreed Ginger. Even something as simple as listing "pic/vid friendly" on the showcase would help.
That would be of interest to some of us clients.. 1st video session is one of my 'firsts' that I'd like to achieve. Originally Posted by Blue_eyed_shy_guy
You and me both..
Please.... Tell me more.. Originally Posted by cain512
Check my showcase for information on how to purchase a video, and you'll find out. I don't like to cross my two personalities (they're different characters), and prefer to only discuss my virtual self with actual clients.
  • Loxly
  • 02-11-2016, 01:07 PM
No longer a member but P411 used to have that as a specific search option. Even so, there's an issue of trust implied and most ladies won't consider pics unless they trust you. I've done photos for several ladies in the past and nothing gets posted without their "OK".

It's a question of Honor. And the only thing better than Honor is In 'er.
No longer a member but P411 used to have that as a specific search option. Even so, there's an issue of trust implied and most ladies won't consider pics unless they trust you. I've done photos for several ladies in the past and nothing gets posted without their "OK".

It's a question of Honor. And the only thing better than Honor is In 'er. Originally Posted by Loxly
I agree. If there is a holdback on something like that I imagine that would be a major factor. You just don't know who's gonna put your shit out there for the world to see.
Oh yeah.. You told me that.. How come we've never done that Tammie..lol Originally Posted by cain512
We'll have to try some time.
Nobody wants to have bad pics or videos 'Out There'. So try this strategy: ask to take pictures with her phone. Later, when she has reviewed them, she can send you the good ones, with whatever editing she is comfortable with.