Renee and Violet

Anyone here seen these girls before, the seem like fun and I have seen them posting to BP once in a while, would be interested to find out a little more about them.
I have yet to see them, but know they are legit. They used to live in Montana, are a real couple. They moved south in October, and hit Sioux Falls as I had requested, but I was moving that day and was unable to meet them. They had great reviews on a now closed board.
I have never been so unhappy not meeting someone as I was the day I missed them...
They had great reviews on AHB. I had a date lined up with them last fall, but had a cancel the day before due to change of my schedule. Of course it was on their final day in town, so we could not reschedule. They are still on my list of must see's.
I had asked them about three months prior to their visit to come visit me, I begged them...
At the time they said they would not visit South Dakota. A couple months later they sent me a pm saying my dreams were going to be fulfilled. I booked a couple hours for their trip as they decided to take the scenic route during the move. I was so excited, and a couple other girls had given great opinions of them when I asked about them.
I was so crushed when I didn't see them. It was just a bad day for me as my divorce was a nightmare, the house was selling, and I had 12 hours to get my stuff out of my house and move it to storage that day.
I saw they were making a trip up north and thought about reaching out again, but I think their visit didn't go very well in South Dakota. They are on a very short list of "must see"... Renee and Violet, TiaD, and Little Nikki from Texas. There are others I would like to see, but that is my bucket list before I die...
They certainly look like a ton of fun. It's a shame that their last visit wasn't great. I need to keep them on my radar
They certainly look like a ton of fun. It's a shame that their last visit wasn't great. I need to keep them on my radar Originally Posted by European
I checked out their website, and they will be in North Dakota for a few more days then head to Montana until the middle of next month. Maybe I will contact them and see if they would come see me on their way back to the Carolinas...

And yes, from the reviews I read, they need to be on your radar. I had a great duo session with Liz Harper and Sweet Karessa, but Rene and Violet are a true married couple that are supposed to be phenomenal...
I follow them on twitter now and it sounds like Sioux Falls is another possility soon maybe after Montana's visit
Sa-WEET!!!
I almost met with them last year when I lived in Montana, but couldn't work it out. Soon after, they changed their rates, and now I can't afford to see them.
Yeah their rates are higher then most girls but you get more too and they time and companionship certainly looks like it is worth it all I am saving up.... I am thinking maybe middle or end of March is when we could see them here again... tried to put my verification in but kept getting a captcha error when I submitted... gonna wait a few days and if I don't hear anything I will reach out to them.
ShyViking maybe follow European's lead....almost nothing is out of reach if you try to save when/where you can.
For example since no sugar daddy is buying me a particular 2k purse I REALLY want so i'm gonna save for it OR ..... see if it goes on sale anytime soon lol.
They are amazing ladies. I've had the pleasure of speaking with them on several occasions we visit a few of the same areas. My advice gentlemen... See these ladies when you have the chance