Music Milestones

So I'm drinking a few cold ones with a buddy the other night and we are talking music and we get on the subject of concerts that we have attended in our younger days. I came to realize that I've seen some bad ass shows and some performers that will never be seen again or groups that are no longer together and from the looks of their situation won't be getting back together. Just wanted to see who has some fond memories of some Great shows that you have attended.

I saw GNR, Metallica and Faith no More rock the Astrodome.(No more GNR)
The Jacksons Victory tour in the Dome.(No more Michael)
Pink Floyd in the Dome. (Roger and David won't make up)
Prince in the Summit (6 shows in a row)(9 He is needing hips replaced)
Journey in the Summit. (Steve Perry is no longer with them)
The Police in the Summit (They have all gone their seperate ways)
Led Zepplin and opening act Up and Coming Van Halen (they arent gettin back together)
and the list of Heavy Metal/ Hair bands I saw in the Coliseum and Summit is endless. Ratt, Cinderella, Warrant, Poison, White Lion, Skid Row, Bon Jovi, Ozzy with Randy Rhodes. Kiss, 38 Special Tesla and on and on.
I can't even recall all the TAXAS JAMS I went to here and in Dallas that rocked back in the day. All good memories. Lets see what you got.
Dude.... Hendrix @ the Coliseum (or Hofheinz, can't remember) in '68.... I was just a grom but my big brother took me.... Went to just about everything after that for the next 20 years....

Most memorable?.... The day after the first Texas Jam in Dallas, drove back to H-Town and a friend had some extra nose bleeds @ the Summit for Aerosmith, Journey and ACDC.... It was July 4th and thankfully we were way up top in the upper level.... There were rockets, and bottle rockets flying around and popping everywhere, and people on the uppers were lighting and dropping long strands of firecrackers on the lowers all night.... They would catch it on video and show it on the screens they had there.... People would scatter and we would laugh for our good luck that we were up top.... Aerosmith was so loud you couldn't even understand what they were playing and it sounded like shit.... Never understood how Joe Perry could stand in front of that stack of speakers during Back in the Saddle (opening song) and not go deaf....