Moving soon. Location, location, location!

Excuse me for interrupting the utter insanity going on around here lately but I wanted to let you guys know that I will be moving my incall the 2nd week of March.

I love my current location at 75/Midpark but the parking drives me nutso! I have kept it clean and well stocked the entire time I have been here. I would love to stay now that I am all settled in... but I am too unhappy with the way the parking is managed and had to find something more accommodating to my needs.

Hopefully I will make some new friends being so close to the 75/G.Bush area!!!

So guys, feel free to chime in and let us know...what makes or breaks an incall location for you? Location? Parking? Clean towels? Pets?

Happy hobbying!

Good qustion....as I have two incalls. My incall off Frankford and the Tollway is actually closer to where I reside, but my incall in Fort Worth is a couple exits from my job. Most gents conveniently see me after or before work at my FW incall despite me having an incall in "hooker haven" off the tollway.

I was expecting the opposite, but as long as I keep them cumming

Have you considered having two locations temporarily? Then based off traffic, you can keep one.
For me honestly, it is location. There are so many ladies I would like to see or see again but they are all in Dallas or north Dallas. Being that I live south of ft worth, and work in the ft worth area it is very difficult to get to Dallas.
Location parking and atmosphere of the surroundings.
Location easy to get to near major highways or intersections.
Parking somewhere the hobbyist can park without it being obvious who he is visiting
Atmosphere somewhere with a normal amt of traffic but without plp hanging arounf
I like incalls anywhere they don't allow creampieing.
I like incalls anywhere they don't allow creampieing. Originally Posted by ManSlut
Raises hand! 🖐🏼

Galleria area is always good but the midcites are also a really good choice. Really sweet guys
Please Jules do not give up your mid cities location....I promise I will be seeing you soon
Location a big part for me. Safe area with normal flow of traffic and not a lot of people hanging around outside.
Location #1, parking #2. I would love to meet new friends however, they are mostly in Dallas so I shop in and around midcities. I look at their showcase, read the bio, look at pics and find out they only have a Dallas incall.
The things that matter personally are distance and quality of general area. 75/PGBT is a route that can be taken to work, though...

I'm sure there are some sweet provider pads out there (reminds me I need to try out that crazy bean-bag/whatever thing at that one place...); but I'm not interested if it's beyond my range. You can have a very secluded and private incall in your personal residence, and again, I'm not going to come there if it's a shady area where I'm worried about my car being more than ogled.
Good qustion....as I have two incalls. My incall off Frankford and the Tollway is actually closer to where I reside, but my incall in Fort Worth is a couple exits from my job. Most gents conveniently see me after or before work at my FW incall despite me having an incall in "hooker haven" off the tollway.

I was expecting the opposite, but as long as I keep them cumming

Have you considered having two locations temporarily? Then based off traffic, you can keep one. Originally Posted by Eva Damita

I think Ft. Worth has less of a flood of providers than N. Dallas, if I could swing a second location that'd be my choice. I like to stay way lower volume these days and cannot currently support two incalls comfortably.

If I ever cut back on my RL job though... :-)

I like incalls anywhere they don't allow creampieing. Originally Posted by ManSlut

The only creampies you'll be running into at my place will be your own, unless you come for an MFM or a GB! I keep myself and my surroundings squeaky clean

So guys, feel free to chime in and let us know...what makes or breaks an incall location for you? Location? Parking? Clean towels? Pets?

Happy hobbying!

Originally Posted by milfy2002
A clean incall is always a good thing. Nothing really "breaks" an incall for me as long as you put in the effort to make me happy . Location is only a minor factor, its nice to have a provider close to me since i live in S. Ft Worth but i have become accustomed to driving to N. Dallas/Addison to satisfy my needs.
I vote for the midcities dah. It's provider friendly provided you're not too high volume and screen. Great place to play and centrally located for all concerned.