S . M. H .

Originally Posted by TechnoViking

Where's this going TV?
Originally Posted by TechnoViking

Attached Images File Type: gif Judge-Judy-Shake-My-Head-Gif_zps66b02891.gif~c200.gif (109.2 KB, 237 views)
This is pure speculation but TV is probably wondering why did I get points for my prejudiced rants. He thinks he deserves a medal along with his white sheet.
Just smh at the dumb stuff thats all. Cant say much cuz ill get banned . See yal in august. Seems my rude comments touch more of a nerve round here more than most who do it repeatedly .just discovering the beauty in the ignore list.
Never posted anything on here but the truth , and info to share with anybody yet people want to take things to a place I refuse to goto.. this is something done for pleasure , its not life!
I'm smh because I can't find my scarf this morning.....

Craven... do you have a spare?
just discovering the beauty in the ignore list. Originally Posted by TechnoViking
certainly not fer ...plastic man
Just smh at the dumb stuff thats all. just discovering the beauty in the ignore list. Originally Posted by TechnoViking
Can you put the whole site on ignore?
I'm smh because I can't find my scarf this morning.....

Craven... do you have a spare? Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
I could probably scarf one up at the local 7-11
Violation Staff Edit
Can you put the whole site on ignore? Originally Posted by Perryay
Better yet....can the whole site put TV on ignore?

maybe it will get better
Just smh at the dumb stuff thats all. Cant say much cuz ill get banned . See yal in august. Seems my rude comments touch more of a nerve round here more than most who do it repeatedly .just discovering the beauty in the ignore list. Originally Posted by TechnoViking
It's not just you...

Can you put the whole site on ignore? Originally Posted by Perryay
Yes,

maybe it will get better Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
It does!
try watching goodfellas