To tub or not tub? Hot tub, that is.

Renewal of the lease on my amorous apartment is coming up again, and I am in a quandary about resigning. I need to stay on the Spring side of Houston to get to and from the Irish Chihuahua Refuge in the deep, dark, spooky woods up north within a reasonable period of time, but I would like more room. However, I'm unlikely to get that without moving my naughty nefariousness to a house, but that would put me much farther off the highway and, of course, be a lot more expensive to maintain. My current pleasure pad is affordable, safe, conveniently accessible to I-45, and has an outstanding private garden courtyard unlike any other apartment I've ever seen.

Here's a couple of photos, the only ones I have on this laptop at the moment:

Couldn't get the whole thing in the camera's eye; the area is longer and wider than it appears in the images. (Hey, the patio, not ME!)

I'm thinking about getting a hot tub. Have checked my electrical box capacity and taken measurements, and yes, I can fit a 3 or 4-person pool on the patio and still keep most of my lush and lovely foliage. (That big green planter box would go bye.) I have a HUGE free-standing umbrella that covers the entire space so the neighbors above can't see, and I'm at the end of my building, so nobody on one side of me at all. Tall brick walls keep any passers-by from being able to spy. I'm out there nekkid all the time, puttering and communing with the plants, doing yoga or... something.

Am considering a Soft Tub. Saw one at a home & garden show this weekend. They aren't cheap blow-up portables, but are more economical as well as smaller and lighter than their hard-to-maneuver fiberglass brethren:

My question is: Would gentlemen like such a hot tub? Would they feel comfortable using it on the patio of my apartment? This would be an expensive investment, so how much of a draw would it be? Would I recoup my money? Imagine relaxing butt-bare in the soothing water among my tropical plants with me and perhaps one of my lusty lady friends, us waiting on you hand and foot and shillelagh, frisky frolicking in the open air, full moons all the time, drinks served from my very well-stocked bar, snacks, and then retreating hot and wet to my 4-poster bed. Spa Fancy!

Opinions? Hot tub or not tub?
Hot tub would be nice. Then you could go snorkeling. LOL. But like you said would it be WORTH the investment. You are a very wise lady. You will make the right decision.
I've always been highly attracted to moving water, and I LOVE snorkeling! Would be a hoot to have my own, private, "seaside" feature. (Those chihuahuas may get jealous of how much time I'll spend with sea serpents.) I can hold my breath a long time.

Rubber dragon ducky specials?

no
Hot tub or not tub? Originally Posted by Fancyinheels

Hot tub.

Would you like more input from me about this post?
Fucktards voting for a hooktard to invest in a hot tub is a lot like Ed Emmett obsessing over getting taxpayers to pay for a skating rink or some similar fuckery in the Astrodome.

But..hey...skatin' and tubbin'! They both fun, ain't they.
Hot tub.

Would you like more input from me about this post? Originally Posted by Mythos
Absolutely! Have some ideas about hot tubs and their allure? Myth and reality of owning one? Where I might get a tub reasonably? I'm eyeing a couple of company demo models on Craigslist to cut the cost.

Any info gratefully appreciated from all sources. My deliberation of this and a couple of other issues may make a difference on whether or not I renew my current apartment lease. I have to let the management know by mid-March.
Fucktards voting for a hooktard to invest in a hot tub is a lot like Ed Emmett obsessing over getting taxpayers to pay for a skating rink or some similar fuckery in the Astrodome.

But..hey...skatin' and tubbin'! They both fun, ain't they. Originally Posted by Don T. Lukbak

Heh heh. However, I'm not asking anybody else to pay for anything, no Fancy "boner bond." I'm investing my own hard-earned money and, unlike the government, I won't raise my "taxes" to fund the fun fuckery.

Just pond-ering at this point.

Heh heh. However, I'm not asking anybody else to pay for anything, no Fancy "boner bond."
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
...and nobody said you wuz...the analogy was between Ed Emmett and random fucktards, not between you and taxpayers.

Got it?
...and nobody said you wuz...the analogy was between Ed Emmett and random fucktards, not between you and taxpayers.

Got it? Originally Posted by Don T. Lukbak
As far as analogies go, politics and sex are both maligned and messy, aren't they?

Stuff my ballot box!

My question is: Would gentlemen like such a hot tub?
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
No.
Any reasons for the "no" answers other than you aren't there to soak in WATER?

Understandable. I'm really looking for opinions from those fellows who enjoy the more lingering GFE appointments that last more than a single hour, my specialty and always advantageously priced. Not much time for hot tubbing in 60 minutes, just rolling bubble bursts.
The handful of people I've known over the years who've had hot tubs never seemed to use them. They use it the first couple months then it's just something else to have to clean and spend money on.
The handful of people I've known over the years who've had hot tubs never seemed to use them. They use it the first couple months then it's just something else to have to clean and spend money on. Originally Posted by ripiceman
Indeed.

I've also been reminded about adverse interactions with medications, and concerns over hygiene and the chemical balance of the water. Not too worried over the later as I have experience maintaining a liquid environment. (I've had a 150-gallon saltwater aquarium and 2 smaller freshwater tanks at my home for 20 years and have never lost any denizens except to old age, quite an accomplishment as anyone who swims in that hobby will tell you.) Since this won't be a big tub, I would likely drain, clean, fill, and repeat to the point of paranoid sterility, but that could really affect my water bill, metered like electricity at my complex.

I would have to make it clear to gents on any of a variety of prescription pills that they might not want to risk stewing in a pot, but their physicians should be warning them, too.

Hmmm... But think about what I could do with it at Halloween? Double, double toil and trouble, fire burn and cauldron BUBBLE! (Evil, demented witch's laugh.)
Would you like more input from me about this post? Originally Posted by Mythos
no Originally Posted by dearhunter
No. Originally Posted by cabletex7
A more humorous order.