condom ads ever!

Enjoy!

http://dyst.slatev.com/blog/nsfw-inc...nch-condom-ad/

And remember...just wrap that sucker

Alisha...xoxo
  • robtx
  • 02-04-2010, 09:02 PM
Lmaoooo. Nice find Alisha.
It always gets wrapped, but seems more fun when you wrap it.
Epic.
That was so funny! For sure a nice find, thanks!!
Got to love the french.. I know I do
That was a very creative ad... Thanks for sharing Alisha...

Got to love the french.. I know I do Originally Posted by MzStarzworld
Good to Know.... au naturel??
There was a DJ in Houston in the '80s and in Dallas for a while who went by the moniker, Moby. In Houston, he and his radio partner distributed "Wrap that rascal" key chains that had a plastic container with a condom in it.
There was a DJ in Houston in the '80s and in Dallas for a while who went by the moniker, Moby. In Houston, he and his radio partner distributed "Wrap that rascal" key chains that had a plastic container with a condom in it. Originally Posted by squiretuck
Awwww. Moby In The Morning. His sidekick John Matthews was an Ex-Marine who had worked in AFRN before becoming a civilian. Moby used to scare the hell out of him with his on air antics when they first started working together. He has lost a ton of weight and now works for a Country Western Station. Quite a change from the 80's Moby in Houston and Dallas.

I remember the condom key chain. LOL
I wonder if they used dry erase markers or if it was just all digital.
Probably digital cuz that would be a time-consuming & messy project otherwise. It was awesome work, though! When all the pussy started flying at the condom-clad penis, I couldn't quit laughing! Does graffiti splatter when it cums?

Also wondered if that's shown on regular network TV in France. I would kinda wonder as when the first pussy slid on for a ride, then was flipped over, that was REALLY explicit. Kinda made me... Yeah, well...

My dad's parents are both French. *ahem*

LOL
I grew up in France and the thing is that over there sex is not tabboo. In the US sex is forbidden but then there are strip clubs and video stores everywhere. In France nudity is seen as part as the normal life. Yes we are much more open minded when it comes to sexuality. I love the add and I am pretty sure it was on regular tv. Maybe in the later hours but that's it.

Who said they love the French!?!?! I am French. I am French
Ahhh Yes! Just gotta love the French! And not to mention those sexy french accents (giggle)
Just hearing some lovely words spoken in That accent makes me dripping wet.....

HEY, CALLING ALL MY FRENCH MEN OUT THERE!!!
I'm Ready!!!!! (stepping out of drenched panties..)(giggle)

~Gen~
Here's another good one.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5sTBrs4fhQ"]YouTube- Durex Get it On Viral[/ame]
Ce tres bon!!!
Haha... I'm lovin' these commercials.