Question About Watertown??

Where in the world do I post for watertown?? Lol theres no section on bp for the city.
Sometimes you will see gals post in the Sioux Falls section, but put Watertown, Brookings or Mitchell at the bottom for location. I have never posted on BP so not sure how they add that location.
Herman is correct. It's just like in the hay day of the oil boom in North Dakota, half the ads for Bismarck were really for Dickinson and the Minot ads were for Williston.

I am super excited that you are coming to Watertown. I am actually looking forward to Monday.

I had a super good time with you last time in Omaha and then the nice lunch with you afterwards in the market district. Everyone looked and thought look how thoughtful she is having lunch with her Grandfather!

Well anyway you made me feel young and I am ready for another treatment.
Sioux Falls BP and Aberdeen BP make the most sense due to those areas being under 2hrs from Watertown (compared to Rapid City and Pierre). BUT maybe do a sponsor ad to cross all 4 sections for best results. Couldn't hurt .
I post in the SF section of BP for Watertown and put the location in the title as well as the location box. I have posted in the Aberdeen section there as well however in my experience the responses from the ad are.
1) Lots asking why Watertown and not Aberdeen
2) Asking for you to come to Aberdeen
You'll still get several responses from SF wanting to meet you in SF however for the most part it seems that the gentlemen in and around Watertown check SF ads mores so then Aberdeen.
As far as I am concerned Crystal is right about using Sioux Falls. It is pretty much the same distance to both towns from here and there is more and better selection of everything in Sioux Falls.

By the way Crystal thanks for the great session here in Watertown earlier today!
Uhm I wouldn't mind seeing some freaky in Sioux Falls
  • DB36
  • 03-31-2016, 11:24 PM
We do need some Freaky in Sioux Falls.
that's at least 2 votes for Sioux Falls