Lets See How many of you have seen a squirter

Okay guys - have you ever seen a squirter?

If so - did you like it or not?

I wonder how mant squirters do we have in Vegas?
  • jimny
  • 01-23-2011, 06:15 AM
I've seen several ladies who squirt during my 20 odd years in the hobby. It's turn on for me but I saw one lady who absolutely soaked the bed and that's not as much fun after the event.

I highly recommend getting a room with two beds if you see a squirter.
That is sound advice
Racheal May is the only squirter I've seen actually perform for me.
  • bndm
  • 01-23-2011, 12:00 PM
I have seen two.
First lady squirted during some really aggressive mish pounding (with her vocal encouragement). That was hot.

Second girl had me sit upright on edge of the bed and she stood between my legs.
She took my hand and had me take two fingers together and curve them in a little and she directed them by guiding my wrist.
She didnt tell me what she was having me do, but she kept encouraging, harder and faster, until there was no doubt! She knew exactly what she was doing.

I think it is really sexy, but I would rather not have a woman squirt from oral, or at least, not squirt on my face/mouth. YES -double standard, I know!!

How bout the rest of you guys?

I'm coming to Vegas next month, and I do have my eye on Bree.
Check her TER reviews! Squirter, big time!
I used to be able to squirt - somehow I got self conscious about it eventually. It happened on accident once and ever since then I was scared to do it (its been over a year now). I will say that its definitely an incredible feeling

And yes, +1 on the double beds lol
You need to work on getting over that - never be self conscious because you had an amazing O...
You need to work on getting over that - never be self conscious because you had an amazing O... Originally Posted by H8edByOne
Not everyone is into a "squirter". Therefore, when that one snuck up on me, made me feel a little less in control lol. If that makes sense.

One thing I found also, when I would advertise that I was a squirter, was that I felt a lot of pressure to actually make it happen during an appointment. Sometimes it would, sometimes it wouldnt. And when it wouldn't, I would always feel like I let the guy down.
Its one of the sexiest things a woman can do, or be made to do! If you can do it, embrace it.
Me! TER Reviews to prove it :-)