What are the BIGGEST provider turn on's??

Ok so I was wondering... During a session, What are some of the BIGGEST turn on's for providers?

I just wanna make sure I make her as horny as she is making me!

Guys:
If you know what turns on a certain provider please share your input and knowledge!
The white envelope...
The white envelope... Originally Posted by Prolongus

There have been plenty of times I was handed the envelope and still....no horny.

Sorry but I fucking hate it when guys say that stupid shit. There are plenty of you that could give me three times my normal donation and I still wouldn't be excited to fuck you...be it your personality, posts, or attitude.

There are two types of hobbyists: those that reduce us down to caring about nothing more than the money, and those who see us in a more respectful (human) light. I'll let you take a wild guess which type of hobbyist we are actually having fun with in session, and which ones we go through the motions for

There's nothing that turns me on more than a man who loves DATY. Being kissed on the neck and back is another one that is often overlooked but loved by many. Those are just a couple off the top of my head...
Exactly Prolongus. Nothing more, nothing less!
There's nothing that turns me on more than a man who loves DATY. Being kissed on the neck and back is another one that is often overlooked but loved by many. Those are just a couple off the top of my head... Originally Posted by Dannie
Also happen to be a "couple off the top of my head" that I absolutely love doing.
I concept that a women stops being human when she starts providing is a strange concept. If she was a thief and a scamer before she started providing she will continue to be. I do know many become hardened by the hobby but then again I know so many great gals that by and large as I always say "I met the hottest and most interesting women in the hobby" Tip O'the hat to the ladies.
I found that if you treat the lady with respect and not like just a piece of ass, she is more apt to enjoy being with you and do get as horny as you if not more. Be a gentleman at all times.

Most of the ladies I have seen here love DATY the most, if you know what you are doing. Little kisses on the neck help too.
I found that if you treat the lady with respect and not like just a piece of ass, she is more apt to enjoy being with you and do get as horny as you if not more. Be a gentleman at all times.

Most of the ladies I have seen here love DATY the most, if you know what you are doing. Little kisses on the neck help too. Originally Posted by elgato111
You sir are very correct. But a big turn on too is when you have a hard on when you walk through my door.
I always have a hard on when I walk through your door Tara!
I find that alcohol helps a lot! Once she gets the beer goggles on she thinks I'm 140 pounds lighter and my penis triples in size from 2 to 6 inches. lol

On a more serious note....

Some like it when you smell good, be it cologne, or fresh from a shower.
Respect, in or out of the hobby, is a scarce commodity, regardless of what any hobbyist or provider says. Have I walked in a few doors to find something less than what I was promised or bargained for?--hell, yes. I'm sure it's the same for providers. Then again, there have been a few who were more than I expected. The litmus, whether a provider finds me a great lover or not, is that she respect me and take care of my needs. I shouldn't do any less in return. Sometimes, I also think people say things in jest or off the top of their heads without much thinking. I've done that too, but I try to do it less as I age. And, yeah, I'd have a hard on for Tara too.
There have been plenty of times I was handed the envelope and still....no horny.

Sorry but I fucking hate it when guys say that stupid shit. Originally Posted by Dannie
Awww...gee Dannie...it was just a jab. Sheesh...why so SERIOUS?
I always have a hard on when I walk through your door Tara! Originally Posted by Stallion81
And I always like it
You whippin' that THANG out!
that would be enough!!

...talk about weapon of mass destruction... Mmmmm

XOXO
ItalianaPrincess
I love this place. Always good for a laugh, or a wicked thought.

I find it incredibly sensual when a man comes up behind me and caresses my hair, then moves it aside and softly kisses the back of my neck, then lets his hands rove around front to cup my breasts while he nuzzles me. I like to have his strong arms around me, and his strong erection pressing into my behind. I find it particularly exciting to be standing in front of a mirror while this is going on, so he can see the expressions cross my face as I give in to the pleasurable sensations.