Confused

I was not going to write anything, but this week alone I have multiple texts and PMs, which have been ignored. Im confused, lol. Hobby world struggles. What may I be doing wrong. Share some wisdom people.

- EA
Tax season. Just as some of you have some extra money to spend, keeping some of us busy enough, some ladies decide to take time away from the hobby in a less conventional way (work just when they really have to).

Another possibility is illness. People have been under the weather lately, horrible allergy season.

Hope your luck changes soon!

Camille
Lol, yes. Makes sense. But im speaking on providers who have replied back once, then ignore, or post saying they are available.. I feel like the geek in h.s. passing out love letters. Haha. No love. Thanks for replying.
+1 This weather is grody!!
Just to add...

Spring break is just around the corner and many will be changing their patterns accordingly.

SF
Speaking from my own experience on ECCIE ... being a new customer and having few/no reviews makes providers skittish. You're a higher risk of a no-show (or worse) than others, so your inquiries may get bumped to the bottom of the queue if they have an inbound request from a better known customer.

Start with some of the newbie-friendly ones (http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1197311) and build a reputation for being a good client (be on time, play by the rules, no haggling over price or asking for things that are off the menu) and that will change. But it takes a while.
If you are texting someone who doesn't already know you, imo you should first or simultaneously also send a PM, referring to your cell phone number used to test. In the PM, you must include all requested info that the provider has listed.

Otherwise, likely you won't get a quick or even any reply to either the text or the pm on a timely basis.

Also, best if you can first choose ladies with well-regarded TCB skills.

Personally, if I don't get replies on a more or less timely basis, my Plans B and C are engaged very quickly.

And if Plan A fails to respond at all, my TDL adjustment kicks in, too.

I don't know what other gents' budgets might be, but quite often my hobby budget might turn into an excursion to Steinmart or a spa visit.

= = = = =

By chance, I saw this post (below) in the next thread I opened. Miss Orchids is very direct in expressing her frustration with folks who cannot follow her simple directions about contacts:

Now wtf is going on here you ask?? We got us some numbskulls that are apparently illiterate. Now look here busters, I'm a semi-nice lady but my true down fall is not having patience for idiocy(only a downfall to some) I've spelled it out I've ignored you and you still don't get it. I don't set appts on Twitter or anywhere else, I don't answer half ass messages or PM's without all the simple info I ask for, and I defiantly don't respond to threats!! So get your shit together motherfuckers!! Read my showcase!! Read a fucking book, idgaf, don't message me dumb shit over and over expecting to get different fucking results. I'm fucking stubborn as fuck!! Just do what I ask and no one gets a new one ripped before 9am. So soooorrrry for the fellas that handle their shit!! I'm goin back to bed now goodnight�� Originally Posted by *.EnticingOrchids.*
= = = = =

Ms. O, you have every right to be be "expressive!" Sweetheart.
Hey, THANKS everyone! I really believe it may be the fact i have one review, because the providers, whom i have contacted, had ads posted in the SNATCH section that day.

Are the eccie providers very buisness minded, must i only msg them with the info they ask of first, or can i treat them as regular females and send them questions before we hop into buisness matters?

I know for sure i have five good references. Lol. But i manage to not get that far.
I dint know what you mean if pros are business minded. ..if the girl dont tect you back within a 10-15 munute period, go on to the next one. Dont overthink it, she might be fucking while your there texting... get over it and go on to the next one. Thats the way business works around this jungle .
Hey, THANKS everyone! I really believe it may be the fact i have one review, because the providers, whom i have contacted, had ads posted in the SNATCH section that day.

Are the eccie providers very buisness minded, must i only msg them with the info they ask of first, or can i treat them as regular females and send them questions before we hop into buisness matters?

I know for sure i have five good references. Lol. But i manage to not get that far. Originally Posted by Eccie_award

Let's just say that it's sexy as hell when the first pm you send us contain the info we asked from you in our showcase, website, or ad....
ALWAYS, follow the advice of CK1942. I write as a (what) 12+ year tard on this site. You'll notice the advice is non-judgmental and commonsense protective..
Hey, thanks again, another question is there a No A.A. thread stating the no AA providers? No eccie provider blatantly has no AA on their showcase page.

I have gotten the go ahead ahead from say, two eccie providers, but once i arrive to the general area and call for the specific location, the providers ask for my race. Then there's the No AA or no response.

Im an optimistic person so i laugh it off and move on, but no on likes their time wasted..Should AA be placed in the initial email?
Bro. Willen, thanks and I kinda blush at the compliment.

Bro. E_a, you may have a point there about self-description. Cannot hurt if in an initial inquiry, in addtion to all the info the lady requests, you include your age, your physical condition, race, build and facial hair condition, plus, the amount of time you are requesting. Definitely do not include any sex or money conditions at this stage of the process.