Glory Holes

So I like to cruise on CL from time to time just to see whats out there. I have been seeing a Glory Hole in Bismarck for quite a while in the w4m for a long time and it is very clearly a guy posting it. He makes no attempt to hide that fact.

Now, there is one showing up in Minot. I have no desire what so ever to be touched by another guy but my curiosity about these things is driving me mad. I responded with my fake email and my burner number and got a text. Pretty simple, asked for a D pic, which I didn't send, what time I wanted to come. I asked a pretty innocent question and never got a response. Then a day or two later I got a text with an address to an apartment building, but no apt number.

I assume it has to be a dude right?
Has anyone ever had any experience with this?

Just wanted to start a little convo
I'm sure they're perfectly safe :-)

Very high chance that the givers are like most of the receivers in these things.......men.
Noticed that a post showed up on Craigslist saying that the one advertised in Minot was "sketchy" no shit huh. They said there pretty sure it's not a chick and there heavy drug use.... Weird
I had seen similar posts for a sex shop in Sioux falls.. when I first read it I wasn't sure what a glory hole was lol..
I had seen similar posts for a sex shop in Sioux falls.. when I first read it I wasn't sure what a glory hole was lol.. Originally Posted by wendlo
OK, so what is a glory hole?
Google is your friend. A hole you stick your pecker through and someone on the other side sucks you off. You never know who was on the other side.
I managed to get a picture through the glory hole.....not sure I should have put little Johnny in there !

Google is your friend. A hole you stick your pecker through and someone on the other side sucks you off. You never know who was on the other side. Originally Posted by hermanhaspender
You got to be shitting me! I have done my share of stupid shit before. But to show up at an unfamiliar location and blindly stick Ol One Eye through a hole and hope for a good outcome!

I just don't see this having a good ending!
You got to be shitting me! I have done my share of stupid shit before. But to show up at an unfamiliar location and blindly stick Ol One Eye through a hole and hope for a good outcome!

I just don't see this having a good ending! Originally Posted by 7thSon
I am with you on that one.. it would be intriguing though.. as long as you know it wasn't going to get bitten off LOL