St. Patrick's Day

Does anyone have any recommendations for places to hang out on St. Patrick's Day in Memphis? I usually don't go out because it's amateur hour, but I have a girlfriend visiting from out of town this year and she'd really like to go get into some trouble.

Sooooo... what's everyone's favorite place to celebrate?
Sooooo... what's everyone's favorite place to celebrate? Originally Posted by SexyBritneyJ
At home. Alone. But that comes with the territory of being severely (almost pathologically) introverted.

I suppose because of the name, and since you are entertaining an out-of-town friend maybe Silky O'Sullivan's? Though I doubt you're going to get the real Irish pub experience on Beale Street but it might keep your friend entertained.

Have fun and stay safe.

Cheers,

bcg
Celtic Crossing isn't too bad to hang out on St. pattys day. It is usually really busy though
try celtic crossing over in cooper young. I have always had fun there
try celtic crossing over in cooper young. I have always had fun there Originally Posted by ranagorn
Never been there yet myself, but never heard anything bad about it. And much more likely to get the true Irish pub vibe than on Beale. I can't find fault with this suggestion.

Cheers,

bcg
TJ Mulligans, not a huge fan but there's is one walking/crawling distance from ze haus.