Couple days in Singapore

This is my impression after spending a couple days in Singapore. I'm a cheap bastard and usually stay in Geyland red light district where hotel rates are about 55 USD/day.

Been more than a year since I visited, Geyland use to be a bit more fun in my opinion. One of the things I liked in the past was the diversity of girls. Years ago I meet girls from India and Bangladesh, but today I see none. The alley behind Geyland Rd around Lorang 14-20 use to have pimps that had girls lined up for your choosing. Didn't see any, seems that has been replaced by gambling, tons of men huddle around make shift tables playing some sort of game.

Still lots of PRC independents standing around, 50 SD for a fuck and a ridiculous 100 SD for blowjob. The houses are much better deals.

Visited a couple of houses #46 on Westerhout (80 SD)where I was so dismayed for the lack of bbbj. I realize now my expectation were too high, after visiting Thailand and Hong Kong where this is no issue. She pointed to a large sign stating cbj is the law. She eventually preformed a bbbj, but my attitude ruined my own visit. Readjusted my expectations and went to house #26 (100 SD) on Lor 18 visiting a Chinese girl who had a great attitude and also did the cbj.

I still like Geyland, but appears to be changing in a direction I don't like. Lots of red light houses in the area, just adjust your expectations.

Cheers