Have you ever tried to call a provider and reached a civie instead?

I did exactly that earlier this week. My job keeps me away from Houston quite a bit, so I primarily hobby out of town. With the last year and a half being extremely busy for me at work, I have not hobbied in Houston in quite some time. But, I had some free time this week, so I called a former favorite without checking first to see if she was still available. I called the number and asked for her, and the girl who answered the called asked me to repeat the name, which I did. She then angrily told me this wasn't a prostitutes number anymore and to never call again. I felt bad, but it was my own stupidity. Have any of you ever done something similar?
You should have asked her for pics.
My last work phone from another employer.... She musta been pissed at the dude.... I got calls for a solid 2 months, asking for Monica... I blocked most of them.... Then it became entrainment , when a female would ask for her... After about 6 months, one female called .. And she became very chatty.... I got the whole story on this chick... It was funny as hell.
I texted a provider off here once from number she listed on ad. Got a text a few minutes later saying " sorry dude you have the wrong number." I was a little freaked, checked her showcase, and she had posted wrong last digit of number in ad.
I did exactly that earlier this week. My job keeps me away from Houston quite a bit, so I primarily hobby out of town. With the last year and a half being extremely busy for me at work, I have not hobbied in Houston in quite some time. But, I had some free time this week, so I called a former favorite without checking first to see if she was still available. I called the number and asked for her, and the girl who answered the called asked me to repeat the name, which I did. She then angrily told me this wasn't a prostitutes number anymore and to never call again. I felt bad, but it was my own stupidity. Have any of you ever done something similar? Originally Posted by $20atatime
Not good, shoulda double checked.

Although, I do understand how these things potentially can happen. I sent a text to a civilian once confirming an appointment. A session with girl I hadn't seen before, I entered her number wrong in my phone. It was awkward because apparently it wasn't the first time, a common misdial I guess.