The Terms "MILF" vs "Cougar"

I was reading a very recent Thread in Coed and wanted ladies and gents' thoughts and opinions on these two terms. Is there a difference? If so, how are they different? I know there are tons of mothers here as young as 18 that look quite fuckable

Is it really a mother factor, or an AGE factor that defines/differentiates these two terms? I would have asked in the other thread...but I didn't want to hijack the thread being that there could be varying thoughts on the matter.

Thanks Advanced!
MILF = mom
Cougar = age

edit: They describe two different things. You can be a mom and not a cougar, you can be a cougar and not a mom. You can also be both. At least, that's how I look at it. A cougar isn't a cougar to everyone, either. If you're older than her or close to her age, she isn't a cougar to you.
MILF = mom
Cougar = age

edit: They describe two different things. You can be a mom and not a cougar, you can be a cougar and not a mom. You can also be both. At least, that's how I look at it. A cougar isn't a cougar to everyone, either. If you're older than her or close to her age, she isn't a cougar to you. Originally Posted by FunInDFW
I agree with DFW
I know you asked for a guy's opinion, but MILF is Stifler's mom. A hawt middle aged woman, with kids.
Edit: According to urban dictionary: a word made famous by the classic movie "American Pie".

A cougar is an older woman that goes after younger men. Could be a 35yo that likes a studly 21yo.
Edit: Again, accordimg to UD: A 35+ year old female who is on the "hunt" for a much younger, energetic, willing-to-do-anything male.
I know you asked for a guy's opinion, but MILF is Stifler's mom. A hawt middle aged woman, with kids.
Edit: According to urban dictionary: a word made famous by the classic movie "American Pie".

A cougar is an older woman that goes after younger men. Could be a 35yo that likes a studly 21yo.
Edit: Again, accordimg to UD: A 35+ year old female who is on the "hunt" for a much younger, energetic, willing-to-do-anything male. Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
Thank you hun, I appreciate your input! I had edited the original post for the ladies to chime in as well
I agree, kids or not until you are upper 30's and have the hot mom body. And I agree as stated the cougar is more the older woman chasing the significantly younger guy, like at the bar.
Since I am well into my 50's, MILFs (and GILFs, for that matter) will command my attention. I assume most cougars are not interested in me since I am older than Stiffler... A cougar, relative to to me, would be in her 70s... Not many of them around.
  • Iam45
  • 03-18-2016, 05:53 PM
To me
MILF = hot Woman with usual fat that is typical of a mom
Cougar = Hot woman with the lean figure and fashionable like a hot tween, and a killer instinct.
MILF = mom
Cougar = age

edit: They describe two different things. You can be a mom and not a cougar, you can be a cougar and not a mom. You can also be both. At least, that's how I look at it. A cougar isn't a cougar to everyone, either. If you're older than her or close to her age, she isn't a cougar to you. Originally Posted by FunInDFW
Definitely this. Technically a woman can be a MILF as soon as they have their first kid while a Cougar is all about the woman's age.
I've been called a MILF, even though I don't have kids, and it's fine. I've also been called a Cougar, but I don't go after younger men. So while neither one is technically accurate, it's still a compliment I think!, lol.
I've been called a MILF, even though I don't have kids, and it's fine. I've also been called a Cougar, but I don't go after younger men. So while neither one is technically accurate, it's still a compliment I think!, lol. Originally Posted by GingerKatt
Let's just call you SEXY!
Right back at 'cha my gorgeous girlfriend! ♡ But you're in your 20's, so you can just be called hot and sexy. But for some reason women in their 30's and 40's have to be further defined.
But for some reason women in their 30's and 40's have to be further defined. Originally Posted by GingerKatt
that's because we, as guys, need to justify to other guys why we would go after a lady who's a bit more advanced in years.. like a BBW, we have to take the edge off the definition.

I like to mix and match terms.. like Puma instead of Cougar.. or MLILF (Mountain Lion I'd like to fuck)..
Attached Images File Type: jpg FB_IMG_1454470100525.jpg (32.6 KB, 373 views)
that's because we, as guys, need to justify to other guys why we would go after a lady who's a bit more advanced in years.. like a BBW, we have to take the edge off the definition.
I like to mix and match terms.. like Puma instead of Cougar.. or MLILF (Mountain Lion I'd like to fuck).. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

Lol! I love the way your mind works Chung! It's certainly "different" than most people and that's why I love your posts!