Pm's

Just curious here this is a question for the companions but wouldn't mind seeing what other hobby fans think.

When you sent\get a PM from a guy on here do you read it or if it isn't in your normal travel region do you ignore it. And guys would you at least get an email back even if it's to let you know that they have no interest in travelling to your area. ?
I always appreciate a response so that you know what is or is not going to happen. Also you can tell a lot about a person by their response. With a well crafted reply they can set the hook making you yearn to meet them, often going out of your way to make it happen. If they ignore you, you are likely to ignore them when they are in your area. There are a couple providers that will send me a note or a picture for no reason and it keeps me interested in them and longing for our next encounter. That's my take.
  • DB36
  • 03-20-2016, 11:21 PM
Totally agree with 7thson.
I try to restrict any PM's to any providers I know will be in my area. I do from time to time send a complement etc to anyone that's had good insight on a topic. Some times I feel it's a bit out of place on a thread. I never expect anything back as people are busy but it's always nice to see something in your in box and feel part of a community. Or maybe I'm just odd ??
Maybe we are all odd... I totally understand being busy... it is the nature of the job and hobby but there is hopefully some downtime and maybe I am expecting to much even if it was just a no thank you not interested in traveling to Sioux Falls at this time would be nice. Like you said it will at least keep them on my radar as well....
Maybe we are all odd... I totally understand being busy... it is the nature of the job and hobby but there is hopefully some downtime and maybe I am expecting to much even if it was just a no thank you not interested in traveling to Sioux Falls at this time would be nice. Like you said it will at least keep them on my radar as well.... Originally Posted by European
As annoying as it can be. No response pretty much says. Sorry not interested. JMO