Ladies...

How many times do you get called a "whore" or a "crazy bitch" etc. for declining to see someone for reasons you choose?

How many times do you get fed up with bullshit, that you sound like a complete bitch, but you really aren't?

People think I'm such a bitch because I'm strict on who I choose to see or because I have rules on my screening.

I know I'm not the only one who goes through this, and if I am then I guess most providers are so desperate they'll see anyone even if that person is rude to you for no apparent reason.

I think it's funny how most men on this site think I'm a super bitch when in reality none of them have seen me to prove otherwise. They base it on what people say because of my choices.

Let me say this...texting is a brilliant way of miscommunication of how one feels and can misinterpret what someone means.

Rant over.
How many times do you get called a "whore" or a "crazy bitch" etc. for declining to see someone for reasons you choose?

How many times do you get fed up with bullshit, that you sound like a complete bitch, but you really aren't?

People think I'm such a bitch because I'm strict on who I choose to see or because I have rules on my screening.

I know I'm not the only one who goes through this, and if I am then I guess most providers are so desperate they'll see anyone even if that person is rude to you for no apparent reason.

I think it's funny how most men on this site think I'm a super bitch when in reality none of them have seen me to prove otherwise. They base it on what people say because of my choices.

Let me say this...texting is a brilliant way of miscommunication of how one feels and can misinterpret what someone means.

Rant over. Originally Posted by Jemma Martin
This is a review site,,,Pick up the phone and stop texting.
How many times do you get called a "whore" or a "crazy bitch" etc.....
...... Originally Posted by Jemma Martin
But you are.
Your a beautiful person!!! Don't allow others to try & define you. Haters are going to hate what they can't have....
This is a review site,,,Pick up the phone and stop texting. Originally Posted by TheCat'sMeow
I have tried, but some people prefer texting.
Don't know why anyone would ever call you that, you've always been a sweetheart
Jemma simple advise if they do not respect you, you simply block them.
Don't know why anyone would ever call you that, you've always been a sweetheart Originally Posted by 08cris
I'm guessing cris doesn't remember Jemma's retirement thread:

You dumbasses are all wrong so go to hell every single one of you! Originally Posted by Jemma Martin
You are a worthless little bitch and you deserve all the karma for your dumbass remarks. And it's ok....your dick was too small no wonder you have to pay for it.
FYI you're wrong. I won't be back. Originally Posted by Jemma Martin
Fuck you dumbass! You don't know anything you stupid fuck! I am trying to delete my damn profile today but I fucking don't know how. So go fuck yourself...you're just pissed because I declined seeing your pathetic ass. Originally Posted by Jemma Martin

Rant over. Originally Posted by Jemma Martin
Fuck them you will never be able to satisfy tards there always going to find something to bitch about don't let it bother you... I can relate to your post the more you let them see it bothers you the more they will fuck with you..
Fuck Em...
Fuck Em... Originally Posted by Kammye
If she could have managed to do that without all the stupid rules and drama, they wouldn't be calling her a crazy bitch
That retirement thread just makes me miss Abigail.
  • anita
  • 03-24-2016, 07:46 PM
If you get insulted for refusing to see some guys, then refusing to see them was a good decision anyway.
Lol...CB, sarcasm, that's what's for dinner, remember that threAd like the back of my hand. However I do agree , if a tard gets mad because she refuses to see them , then she made the right decision
If she could have managed to do that without all the stupid rules and drama, they wouldn't be calling her a crazy bitch Originally Posted by citizen44
My rules protect me so if they're stupid to you, I really don't care. At least I make it known what I offer and don't.