What is it with All the No Call No Shows Lately

I am amazed at how many noshow nocalls I've had lately! 3 yesterday and 2 of them were regs! Plus ya get the regs that are already dwindleing alittle that calls and says they been thinking about you and want to see ya next week...next week never comes....lol.

Man its like being married without the benefits. Just like that fake Sugar Daddy Wanna be I wasted a whole week on... He demanded I answer ever call, every text, tell me that from then on not to expect orgasms, even told me that he did not like sex that much..... but after he started paying me I could not have sex with anyone anymore! Thank God He never gave me a single dime, in faact he owes me for a week of misery.

What this is all boiling down to guys, ur favs will get tired of being put on the back burner aand either have to move to afford rent again or go out of business all together. And dont think that because we make so much in an hour we are rolling in money.... some dont make money but a couple times a week... I wasted all my day yesterday getting ready over and over for guys that never show. Now I have to get off here and go pack because the hotel will be putting my stuff on the curb at 11 am.

Providers are like every one else, we all have strengths, we all have flaws, We all hurt and we all cry. I lose everything because I give everything
Cheer up, buttercup!

There is an ebb and flow in this business; sometimes business is booming and you will get 5 requests in one day, other times it's just too slow. Just wait it out and things will turn around for you.

Best,
Finkle
The oil field is kinda slowing down
ive tried to contact you about 6 times for appointments. maybe consider changing your communication methods?
Shit happens...I had an appointment with a provider that I.didnt make it to because of an unfortunate family matter. She put me.on her DNS because of it, I am kewl with that because I will do the same to a provider that does not make an scheduled appointment
Providers are not like everyone else.
Providers are not like everyone else. Originally Posted by nolaces
No? How is it you believe every provider is different than the rest of the population? And, thanks in advance...we are definitely unique women, but I'd love to know how you view us as being different.
Providers put up with a lot more shit than the rest of the population. It wasn't meant as a crack on providers. The things that providers have to go through on a day to day basis are not the same as a normal workplace.
Providers put up with a lot more shit than the rest of the population. It wasn't meant as a crack on providers. The things that providers have to go through on a day to day basis are not the same as a normal workplace. Originally Posted by nolaces
I imagined you meant it in a nice way, however, I didn't want to assume, so I asked.

And...thank you for recognizing this. Many gents do, however, many do not.
I am amazed at how many noshow nocalls I've had lately! 3 yesterday and 2 of them were regs! Plus ya get the regs that are already dwindleing alittle that calls and says they been thinking about you and want to see ya next week...next week never comes....lol.

Man its like being married without the benefits. Just like that fake Sugar Daddy Wanna be I wasted a whole week on... He demanded I answer ever call, every text, tell me that from then on not to expect orgasms, even told me that he did not like sex that much..... but after he started paying me I could not have sex with anyone anymore! Thank God He never gave me a single dime, in faact he owes me for a week of misery.

What this is all boiling down to guys, ur favs will get tired of being put on the back burner aand either have to move to afford rent again or go out of business all together. And dont think that because we make so much in an hour we are rolling in money.... some dont make money but a couple times a week... I wasted all my day yesterday getting ready over and over for guys that never show. Now I have to get off here and go pack because the hotel will be putting my stuff on the curb at 11 am.

Providers are like every one else, we all have strengths, we all have flaws, We all hurt and we all cry. I lose everything because I give everything Originally Posted by CarlaHollandStrange
I think we all go through this kinda streak now and again. I've not had a problem with NC/NS, but had a couple of periods in time that everyone seemed to cancel at the last minute, and had they not been regs, then I would have gotten paranoid. It's the nature of the beast that is this biz, unpredictable. It'll pick back up, hon. Hang in there.
I'm more baffled by guys who keep showing up at the wrong apartment building! Seriously, nobody reads directions
Maxi,

I've been around a while. I typically like to consider myself a low turnover type customer. I have a ton of respect for the ladies that I click with and I consider it an investment in them. Many moons ago I had a personal relationship with a provider for about 2 years. This means she took care of her business and I took care of mine but our time together was only ours and it was 3 or 4 days a week. Of course she told me about her good days and bad days and I listened. It turned into a full fledged trips together, meet the family and just a good couple of years but not without problems. Started a business with her dad, and I still keep in touch with her to this day. She is married and has two kids and she keeps me updated. It makes me feel good that she is become whole.

I only recently started in this hobby again after taking many years away. I took the same approach as before, low turnover and looked for a click. Thought I had one and I did invest in her but sadly there is sometimes a lack of mutual respect on the providers behalf. It's soured me on the whole business somewhat but at least I know that even someone who knows better can get burned.

Enjoy your weekend.
Maybe the guys are just trying to catch up.
Maxi,

I've been around a while. I typically like to consider myself a low turnover type customer. I have a ton of respect for the ladies that I click with and I consider it an investment in them. Many moons ago I had a personal relationship with a provider for about 2 years. This means she took care of her business and I took care of mine but our time together was only ours and it was 3 or 4 days a week. Of course she told me about her good days and bad days and I listened. It turned into a full fledged trips together, meet the family and just a good couple of years but not without problems. Started a business with her dad, and I still keep in touch with her to this day. She is married and has two kids and she keeps me updated. It makes me feel good that she is become whole.

I only recently started in this hobby again after taking many years away. I took the same approach as before, low turnover and looked for a click. Thought I had one and I did invest in her but sadly there is sometimes a lack of mutual respect on the providers behalf. It's soured me on the whole business somewhat but at least I know that even someone who knows better can get burned.

Enjoy your weekend. Originally Posted by nolaces

Hey, I've heard enough stories here to believe that, and I feel for you. However, bad behaviors are not mutually exclusive to the ladies, as I am certain you've read otherwise as well. I dunno, life can be a crap shoot and we bet it all and lose, or we can enjoy the game at a slower pace and until we understand it's time to move to another table. There are not many who prefer just one lady, and maybe that is so they do not get disappointed and also know they always have another to fall into the games that boys and girls play in the hobby and even out of it.

Again, sorry you were disappointed. That just sux! I hate anyone here ever is.
There's no excuse for NCNS..especially for regs