Phone: After screening
Email Address: After screening (PM him)
URL / Website: http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=329437
City: North Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Westin Galleria
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: Cyber sex, dirty talk, masturbating, vegetable foreplay, ASSHOLE CASSEROLE, BBBJ, salad tossing, and dirty sex in the hairy butthole. Also, bitch slapping ManSlut.
Session Length: One Hour
Fee: $75
Hair Length and Color: Brown, short
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: About 5' 10" and 170 lbs, somewhat fit and keeps himself in shape, tramp stamp, and tighty whities. His butthole smelled like Big Foot's dick. See pics in ROS.
Recommendation: Yes

It all began innocent enough when I posted an ISO ad seeking a hairy butthole. You can view the link here: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...137&highlight= . I did not specify that I was looking for females only, but he sent me a PM and was trying to entice me with his hairy butthole. At first I thought he was a little strange, but he seemed nice enough, so we got to talking through PM’s and then he suggested that we should have cyber sex. I laughed at his request, but played along. He told me he wanted me to kiss his penis and cuddle his balls, and in that moment I swooned, I just knew he was the romantic type. He then proceeded to send me a photo showing off his muscles and continued to brag about his hairy butthole; he was trying to upsell me!

I noticed he had really hairy legs and figured he probably had a hairy butthole, too. He had piqued my interest, but when I asked him about anal fisting he got all unruly, spouted off some insults then went silent. Man, this kid is weird, I thought. I wrote it off as a lesson learned, don't ask Pillikari about anal fisting!

The next day I updated my ISO thread and was still on the hunt for some asshole casserole. Pillikari messaged me again and apologized for his rude, obnoxious behavior; I forgave him. He told me he was desperate for money and that his Gay Sugar Daddy, ManSlut, had recently broken things off with him in a jealous rage because he found out he was still selling his hairy butthole to other men online. He seemed like a nice guy and I wanted to help him out, so after some negotiating we agreed on $75 for 1-hour of sweet, hairy buttsex. I also let him know I would have some surprises for our time together. We agreed to meet at 7pm at the Galleria Westin.

I was really excited about our encounter and wanted him to be attracted to me and enjoy our time together. I was wearing Birkenstock sandals with white socks, cargo shorts and a golf shirt. I know wearing socks and sandals is a fashion faux pas, but the combination gives me +10 Speed and +15 Agility. I knew this kid might be troubled, so I needed to be prepared just in case I needed to run. I also had a bag of various vegetables and would bring it on our date as a fun surprise.

I park and walk into the Westin Galleria, I really hate the smell of this hotel. It's like they pump some weird soapy smell into the lobby, it's awful. I hold my breath as I check-in and get my room key. Barf. Now I get to the room and shower, light candles, put on some sexy tunes and waited for him to arrive. I text him the room number, as I anticipated the knock on the door. So exciting! He finally knocks and I look through the peephole, he was not dressed very discreetly, he was a grown man in a neon green fishnet bodysuit and lucite heels. I almost didn't want to open the door, but figured this might be fun and different. Plus, he promised me he had the hairiest butthole in DFW.

He walks in and is acting a little strange. I say "Hello, Pillikari" and he immediately corrected me and said to call him "Nitro" from now on. Hmm, ok Nitro, whatever you say! He then started spouting off the lyrics to that one Rihanna song with the frightening video, he was repeatedly yelling "BITCH BETTER HAVE MY MONEY". Yikes! This situation was escalating so I handed him the $75 we agreed upon, which calmed him down. I wanted to just leave at this point, the IOP was gone once he started yelling at me to give him the money.

We move over to the bed and start talking. He asked me what was in the grocery bag, so I showed him some celery, carrots, XXL cucumber, and grape jelly. He told me he did a few years in prison and knew what the grape jelly was for, and expressed excitement for me to toss his salad.

We both get undressed and as soon as he takes off his underwear there is a horrible stench in the room - he smelled like Big Foot's dick. Gross. I knew I had to go through with it as to not upset him, so I smother his butthole in grape jelly and go to town sucking on his ass. He was not clean and there were toilet paper particles matted in the hair of his asscrack. It was stinky and foul, but I was LOVING it! He was starting to relax, so first I lightly ease the first carrot into his rectum, he moans in ecstasy! I then start to whip his ass with the wet celery while the carrot was still in his butt. He started giggling, I was giggling, too! He seems to be relaxing and enjoying our time together, so I take the carrot out and replace it with the XXL cucumber. He likes this and has a huge erection. Next he insists on taking me in his mouth, he gives great head. He knows it's time to have sex in the hairy butthole. He gets on his knees and I remove the XXL cucumber, the room smelled like a dog's asshole, but I proceeded to tear that ass up with a vengeance.

After I finish in his ass there is a LOUD knock at the door, it sounded like the police. We are both startled and the beating on the door continues, someone is screaming "Nitro, I know you're in there!" I look through the peephole and see this:

Nitro tells me that's ManSlut's voice and he must have followed him to the hotel. In an effort to prevent him from making a scene out in the hallway, I reluctantly open the door. He starts yelling at me saying "ManSlut don't take no shit. ManSlut never been about that, don't play no shit!" He tells Nitro to get dressed because they are going back home. He is mad dogging me and acting all tough, but he's just a broke, overweight Mexican guy with a gold grill. I could tell he was intoxicated and he began making obscene gestures, so I bitch slapped his ass then threw the shit-smeared cucumber at him. He screamed and they both scurried out of my room.

I liked Nitro and would see him again, he was worth the $75. He gets a "Yes" recommendation from me, just watch out for that pussy ManSlut.

Happy Easter!
wtf am i reading here...!
So many questions, never mind....
Ahhhh. Sounds like "Puppy" love in the making.
Thank God for urban dictionary. Asshole casserole. Grape jelly.
Not gay but this review was so well written that I was seeing the entire event unfolding in my head.
Favorite moments. "Stinky and foul" "horrible stench in room" "big foot dick smell" " shit cucumber"
if thats the hairiest butthole youve ever seen then you havent been out very much...LOL
Uh...LMFAO. Really..who is this?
Did I wake up in San Francisco? I'm shaking a little.
Now you know what a provider has to deal with.
Review of the year, LMFAO
Moved from Review Section.

He's the best you could find? Should've sent me a pm. You could've pulled each of my butthole hairs out individually with tweezers. Kendall4u is normally my go to for that but I could've used a new hair plucker.
Review of the year, LMFAO Originally Posted by mrredcat43

It was weak; I was never interested. Although the part of Manslut was played with gusto and verve and the cucumber had a delightful cameo role.
I told you Little Dick (Finkle/Sweater Puppies), next time you wanna see one of my Bitches ya gost ta go tru da Pimp...Stop trying to circumvent the Pimp, and the goin rate on da Bitches is One Fity mother fucker!!...How many times we gonna have this discussion?

Oh, and the bitch slapping me part, lmao, yeh right. When you tried to slap me I grabbed your hand and you pissed on yourself, then I had Nitro kick you in the nuts and we left.
Thanks for the fictional juvenile mini novel. It's neither entertaining nor funny. I can tell you thrive over shocking people with bullshit made up stories. I don't think it worked on any of the people on this board with more than half a brain.