the client list

so i just got done watching this movie with Jennifer Love Hewitt. if you havent seen this movie, watch it. its based on true events and takes place in texas. so does anyone know of the provider JLH plays? any real life info on this story?

heres a link about the movie
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1625340/
I'm not a fan. It depicts the job as something like a horror story, one that makes us sell our souls and feel horrible about ourselves until we're finally saved by getting arrested.

I just didn't think the depiction was helpful.
i agree lil. i was just wondering if anyone actually knew the provider since i was before my hobbying days
I do believe it was in Midland. Our own Dallas girl had flown out there...

I did tape it and watch it. In the end the housewives come to the former provider to find out how to please their man!

But, the reason she is so popular is that she remembers little details of her clients and is as much a therapist as a hooker. Sound familiar?

Cynthia Martinez, a 44 year-old mother, started a “massage parlor” out of her home in order to help support her children. The University Park mom was charged with running a massage parlor out of her home without a license last October.
I was a very big fan of that movie.
ahh i believe its about Crystal Ann Burchett. did some searchin. anyone ever visit her? and your right tex, she was special cuz she remembered things. we need more wholesome providers, you know with the accent and all
It was cheesy as hell, had all the classic Lifetime tear-jerker plot points, was packed with working girl cliches, and I loved every minute of it.

I recommend watching it just for Cybill Shepherd's character. She stole every scene she was in.
it was The Healing Touch Massage Parlor in Odessa, Texas
Texas Monthly did a detailed story on it
google= healing touch-texas monthly
DID JLH display her precious rack?