Duped into another NCNS

I drive to Dallas from Sherman since no providers hardly ever come up here and I have had a few NCNS girls over time and today was the latest. I know I should have plan B and C, but when a session is set up in advance and you've seen the provider before you don't worry as much about being stood up. Drove for 30 minutes this morning calling at the half way point, AS ASKED, and no answer to multiple calls and text.
This post has no value unless you name the provider.
And add her to the list.
Tried to just vent and take the high road, but you're right, unlucky weekend courtesy of Alana Nicole.
Vent in the Lounge. Post here for call-outs.
i am so sorry that this happend i didnt mean to now i would love to make this up this is not normal of me to do something like this
i am so sorry that this happend i didnt mean to now i would love to make this up this is not normal of me to do something like this Originally Posted by Alana Nicole
Very classy response.
what i meant was wasnt normal for me to ncns someone and i wouldnt mind making it up! ...... but thank u daty
I know what you meant; I wasn't being sarcastic. I thought your response was well meant and considerate.