Is this classified as a NCNS?

I don't really want to name the specific provider because she seems to have gotten great reviews and in fairness I don't want to mess that up for her. However, a really frustrating thing happened yesterday that maybe others have experienced.

Thursday I arranged a BNG for Saturday morning at 9-930. I told her I would call her for her address 9:00. I had not seen her before, and if it is the first time I have seen someone I like to do a BNG so I know what she like before I plunge into a longer session. I am pretty picky about full service and especially about spending that much money on myself. If I'm gonna spend $200 it's gotta be with someone who is worth it. Anyway, around 8:30, I sent her a text "we still on for 930?". No response. Okay, fine. It's early. I go ahead and leave the house to make sure I am on time. At 9:05 I called her, no answer, just VM. Not sure what to do, I just hang up. A few minutes later I called back again and left a VM for her with my real first name and my ECCIE handle asking her to call me. No response. Sent her a reminder text, no response. About 9:45 she finally responds saying she is not seeing anyone until noon and giving her reason (which she could easily have notified me of before hand). A good, reasonable reason, but still. She totally left me hanging. I had scheduled my day so that I could be out of the house and not arrouse suspicion of the SO or the fam. I tried several other providers to no avail. So, sexually speaking, my weekend was effed. And not in the good way. Does this qualify as a NCNS? She did eventually text me back. Another issue this raises, though: do providers give preferential treatment to those requesting a 30 minute session vs a BNG? Am I getting bumped because I am asking for a BNG up front and they have not seen me before? Should I take another approach than starting with a BNG? That has happened to me a couple of times, I have just never written about it before now. Interested in the opinion of the community. And in advice. Thanks.

It's a tricky one, since she did contact you even though it was after the session time.

You either accept her excuse as valid or you post her name so others know she's flaky.

• jwood
  • 03-27-2016, 07:40 PM
Contact her the night before to confirm an early morning bng. Don't wait till the last min especially if you've never seen her.
Answer to your question, it is a NCNS , you scheduled an exact time and date and she failed to notify something changed and she couldn't keep the appt, but I am with jwood, any appt made more than the day before you should contact her again before the day of to make sure you are still a go.

But, I have a question, how did you head to the location or area if you didn't have an address when you left?

And regarding Milfy's statement, contacting you after the fact still means she stood you up, so if it's after the appt, it's STILL after the appt, a NCNS and making an excuse after the fact doesn't change that, believable or not...Blast her name if it makes you feel better, but I wouldn't, just say NEXT!!
NCNS is NCNS.
She would definitely make my DNS list.

Torito
Name the provider!!
Answer to your question, it is a NCNS , you scheduled an exact time and date and she failed to notify something changed and she couldn't keep the appt, but I am with jwood, any appt made more than the day before you should contact her again before the day of to make sure you are still a go.

But, I have a question, how did you head to the location or area if you didn't have an address when you left?

And regarding Milfy's statement, contacting you after the fact still means she stood you up, so if it's after the appt, it's STILL after the appt, a NCNS and making an excuse after the fact doesn't change that, believable or not...Blast her name if it makes you feel better, but I wouldn't, just say NEXT!! Originally Posted by ManSlut
When I first contacted her, she told me her general vicinity so I knew generally where to go. Plus it's in her ad. I have had provides often, on my first time seeing them, be a little cagey about their exact location until I am practically there. That is not uncommon in my experience.

Thanks for all the good points.
I don't really want to name the specific provider because she seems to have gotten great reviews and in fairness I don't want to mess that up for her. However, a really frustrating thing happened yesterday that maybe others have experienced.

Thursday I arranged a BNG for Saturday morning at 9-930. I told her I would call her for her address 9:00. I had not seen her before, and if it is the first time I have seen someone I like to do a BNG so I know what she like before I plunge into a longer session. I am pretty picky about full service and especially about spending that much money on myself. If I'm gonna spend $200 it's gotta be with someone who is worth it.

I know, right? Get yourself that audition, despite all them there great reviews! Pay attention ladies....this is why you need to ensure you are at your very best for BNG.

Anyway, around 8:30, I sent her a text "we still on for 930?". No response.

Yeah, but that's so effing rude! You scheduled the audition and everything. If I was a gent and she hadn't responded withn 30 seconds, she'd have missed out on her opportunity to prove her worth to me. It is what it is, and the nerve of some ho's!

Okay, fine. It's early. I go ahead and leave the house to make sure I am on time. At 9:05 I called her, no answer, just VM. Not sure what to do, I just hang up.

OMG...You are so much smarter than me. I'd probably have let it ring and ring and ring. It's possible it would still be ringing.

A few minutes later I called back again and left a VM for her with my real first name and my ECCIE handle asking her to call me. No response. Sent her a reminder text, no response. About 9:45 she finally responds saying she is not seeing anyone until noon and giving her reason (which she could easily have notified me of before hand). A good, reasonable reason, but still. She totally left me hanging. I had scheduled my day so that I could be out of the house and not arrouse suspicion of the SO or the fam.

Again very smart, I like your style. And the effin' nerve of this ho, not rememberring how important this audition to prove her worth to you was. Man, I don't how you guys manage to stay so thoughtful and kind. I'd be one pi**ed off Dude. Ijs

I tried several other providers to no avail. So, sexually speaking, my weekend was effed. And not in the good way.

Are you kidding? There's usually some cumdumpster willing to pick up the slack of these gold diggin' ho's. Man, I just don't understand how sh*t got to this point. Let me apologize for every one of us.

Does this qualify as a NCNS? She did eventually text me back. Another issue this raises, though: do providers give preferential treatment to those requesting a 30 minute session vs a BNG? Am I getting bumped because I am asking for a BNG up front and they have not seen me before? Should I take another approach than starting with a BNG? That has happened to me a couple of times, I have just never written about it before now. Interested in the opinion of the community. And in advice. Thanks. Originally Posted by Wanderingcargo

No way a reputable lady would pass up a chance to audition for a new client if a real hobbyist contacted her and didn't require she jump through hoops in order to maybe get an appointment with you in the next few years after you auditioned every lady in the metroplex and then picked the one who would finally get to be honored and named as actually worthy of your money and awesome bedroom skills. Don't be getting all paranoid on us, now. You got this!
^^^^THIS is why SOME Ladies are full-time Hoes. There attitudes and personalities aren't made for the Real Business World and comprehending the #1 Rule of Sales - ALWAYS GIVE THE CUSTOMER MORE THAN HE OR SHE EXPECTS, NO MATTER HOW MUCH THEY ARE SPENDING WITH YOU, AND IT WILL PAY MORE DIVIDENDS THEN YOU WILL EVER KNOW.

That was some tasteless, sarcasm at it's finest Maxi, even by my standards...You seem to be on a roll or drinking too hard based on your last few posts.
  • L.A.
  • 03-28-2016, 07:40 AM

Thursday I arranged a BNG for Saturday morning at 9-930. I told her I would call her for her address 9:00. I had not seen her before, and if it is the first time I have seen someone I like to do a BNG so I know what she like before I plunge into a longer session. I am pretty picky about full service and especially about spending that much money on myself. If I'm gonna spend $200 it's gotta be with someone who is worth it. Anyway, around 8:30, I sent her a text "we still on for 930?". No response. Okay, fine. It's early. I go ahead and leave the house to make sure I am on time. At 9:05 I called her, no answer, just VM. Not sure what to do, I just hang up. A few minutes later I called back again and left a VM for her with my real first name and my ECCIE handle asking her to call me. No response. Sent her a reminder text, no response. About 9:45 she finally responds saying she is not seeing anyone until noon and giving her reason (which she could easily have notified me of before hand). A good, reasonable reason, but still. She totally left me hanging. I had scheduled my day so that I could be out of the house and not arrouse suspicion of the SO or the fam. I tried several other providers to no avail. So, sexually speaking, my weekend was effed. And not in the good way. Does this qualify as a NCNS? She did eventually text me back. Another issue this raises, though: do providers give preferential treatment to those requesting a 30 minute session vs a BNG? Am I getting bumped because I am asking for a BNG up front and they have not seen me before? Should I take another approach than starting with a BNG? That has happened to me a couple of times, I have just never written about it before now. Interested in the opinion of the community. And in advice. Thanks. Originally Posted by Wanderingcargo
I usually schedule early weekend morning appointments. I live pretty far from everybody (south Ft. Worth) so it usually takes me 45-60 minutes to get where I'm going. I've taken the chance and left the house the morning of the appointment without hearing from the provider that morning. This usually doesn't turn out well and if I do that I don't expect the session to happen but just in case at least I'm on my way.
But with my experiences if I can't make contact with the provider that same morning the appointment probably won't happen or at least not at the original time scheduled.

My advice (if you're asking) is to set the appointment whenever you want to, confirm the afternoon before, and a final I'm ready to leave about an hour before the actual appointment time and before you leave your house. If any of those fail then don't expect it to happen.
^^^^THIS is why SOME Ladies are full-time Hoes. There attitudes and personalities aren't made for the Real Business World and comprehending the #1 Rule of Sales - ALWAYS GIVE THE CUSTOMER MORE THAN HE OR SHE EXPECTS, NO MATTER HOW MUCH THEY ARE SPENDING WITH YOU, AND IT WILL PAY MORE DIVIDENDS THEN YOU WILL EVER KNOW.

Right, cause what ho ever held a real world job. But hey, you are a hobbyist, so you must know better than I.

That was some tasteless, sarcasm at it's finest Maxi, even by my standards...You seem to be on a roll or drinking too hard based on your last few posts. Originally Posted by ManSlut

Really? You thought that was tasteless? I thought it was funny. Once again, you are a hobbyist, I'm just a lowly whore, so I understand why you would. While you are at it, Mr Credible, please feel free to tell everyone the facts of me, cause even though you don't have a clue who I am, much less every lady here, you must be right and believable. I think you should tattle tale cause a girl yanked your braids in class.

Don't whine, the ladies gotta put up with this eye opening factual stuff all the time, and it's all in good fun and just boys being boys, right? It's not OK for ladies to tell it like it is in a much less hateful manner than most men could? Ok sir, I'll go sit in the corner and mind my manners. You boys let me know if I can wait on you hand n foot, or hey, audition for a dime or something....k?
Feminists, gotta love 'em
Feminists, gotta love 'em Originally Posted by mrredcat43
LOL. Who on earth would want to be treated equally? Nah, it's much better when men treat women like sh*t. Oops! Don't tell on me....I'm going back to the corner. Shhh
LOL. Who on earth would want to be treated equally? Nah, it's much better when men treat women like sh*t. Oops! Don't tell on me....I'm going back to the corner. Shhh Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen
You can come out of your self-induced corner (I encourage you to keep running your mouth off, especially when it pertains to jabs at me, I live for those) and please answer this, Marketing Genius - How did the OP of this thread treat the Lady 'like shit'?
You can come out of your self-induced corner (I encourage you to keep running your mouth off, especially when it pertains to jabs at me, I live for those) and please answer this, Marketing Genius - How did the OP of this thread treat the Lady 'like shit'? Originally Posted by ManSlut
Ummm...you attacked me via the written word, sorry you felt a little sting when little ole me reached out and pummelled your big meanie man chest. You were yelling at me and everything. Anyone who knows me, knows it hurts my feelings to be yelled at. It's worse than getting hit. I don't understand why you were so mean to me. I'm a woman and a whore. There are plenty here who have taught me my place, so I assumed and just went there. Used to have a potato sack to sit on, but it has long since worn thin and been removed.