Foot Party

I'm from the Houston area and have already posted there and I will also post in Austin and San Antonio. I am hoping to get a Texas area foot party going for all of us foot lovers.

I just came back from Philadelphia where I attended one outstanding party with about 2 dozen hot, young women (7s, 8s, 9s, 10s - no ugly or fat women) who understand us guys liking feet. The guy in charge is good at recruiting the models and they have at least 2 parties per month.

Next month I'm off to southern California for another private foot party.

FYI, neither of these are affiliated with FootNight.com which is a national group in many cities (none in TX - used to in Dallas but no longer).

We need to have one here. We have several of the largest cities in the country just a few hours apart and I know there are lots of guys like me who would love to have this. If I knew how to arrange and do parties (finding a venue, recruiting/interview, security, etc), I would. I was hoping someone else here knows more about that and could step up. But I bet this would all just be fantasy and it won't ever happen. But if someone were to, then I would gladly help in anyway possible.

Thoughts? Feel free to PM me.
Daria....
Domme Daria in Dallas has foot parties.

You are wanting a particular woman and maybe a particular type of action accompanying it...but it wouldn't hurt to look her up.
She is exceptionally kind.
I know her. They no longer host foot parties. But maybe I'll contact her to get it started again.
I know her. They no longer host foot parties. But maybe I'll contact her to get it started again. Originally Posted by txadam29
I know a Dallas Mavs player that throws those kinda weirdo parties...I sent Him a link to your question............he's a size 17........you should really like that! he is ,....from what I hear really dominant.........