Pegging - Is this a Thing?

So I've been seeing this word come up here and there.

Pegging.

Very curious. Is this a real thing? Is this something that guys ask for?
Yes, it's real, and, based on what some women have told me over the years, it is something some guys ask for. If memory serves me correctly, I think there's one woman (Jade) in the mid-cities who's especially amenable to that activity, though could could be mistaken or misremembering.
Not my pleasure, but I know several providers that will strap one on for the guys. They tell me that they have several clients who enjoy their prostate pounded.

I have not done it in years but it can be fun to turn the tables every once in a while.

I've recently done male fisting, which is also pretty neat!

• RAMP
  • 03-29-2016, 01:40 PM
Yeah, I'll admit my love of pegging. Throw in a little nuru gel and VOILA! All of sudden, I'm in heaven.
https://youtu.be/NwzaxUF0k18

The after effects of pegging

I have not done it in years but it can be fun to turn the tables every once in a while.

I've recently done male fisting, which is also pretty neat!

Originally Posted by milfy2002
Ouch!!
Yes I have a strap on that fits many different types of dildos for the boys. It came with a protate dildo and yes lots of guys love it!!

Sophia, I just want to watch!

Yep pegging is one of my specialties...I have several sizes and types!
OK so I have a question for the guys who are into pegging. If you like to be pegged why not see a transsexual? I have been told its not the same thing but I don't see how it's not?

I'm not flaming anyone WALDT and Im not one to harp on one person's fun. I'm just curious.
Pegging is definitely real. I've had several requests in the past, and I'm getting to a place where I'd like to explore such delights. That, plus giving more prostate massages.
FUMA? Maybe. Large implement of destruction UMA? Not so much.
Pegging is definitely real. I've had several requests in the past, and I'm getting to a place where I'd like to explore such delights. That, plus giving more prostate massages. Originally Posted by Lena Duvall
Something I've been wondering if I should look into. A table massage getting you completely relaxed before raising up to have this stimulated while a hand (mouth?) proceeds to control the impending eruption...