SNATCH TX

I have no idea what this guys problem is, he contacted me from my number off of Backpage a month ago now I believe. My number and name on there are completely different and I obviously screen completely different. I searched his number because he was asking me weird questions through white pages, reports came up that he was police etc.. on January and in October so I told him I would not see him. I also told him I was in a store and would screenshot and send it to him and call him once I left to discuss further.. he immediately started cussing me out calling me a liar and hung up. He then came on here saying I'm trouble when he has NEVER even met with me. How am I trouble because he had a report that another provider put up?.. Isnt it my choice who I want to see? Its not my problem that he had a issue in the past with another provider and she put up a report of him I told him we could discuss it. And I personally don't like any drama and just like y'all do not like to take risks I will not take a risk. And since he contacted me from my back page number I never even knew he was on ECCIE until he made a comment that I was trouble.. I personally don't care, he's never seen me and he immediately became belligerent when I said he had up a report he is the one who told me that he saw someone in the past and they had an issue so she put the report up. He never Pm'd me said he was on Eccie or anything he wouldn't even let me send him the screenshot he Just started cussing me out.. And I personally am a grown woman and just left it at that and continued my night I'm not gonna call or text u back after I see a report tell u & u cuss me out? Kbye... he was texting me telling me I'm police and blah blah blah We've never met and he can continue his day and quit being a drama queen! Not my fault someone put a report on ur number titty baby!! Try and NOT make this about your whole day just had to clear that up
XoXo
Don't worry about him dear....
Just ignore him and move on....
I am pretty sure the guys on here will pay him, no never-mind....

P.S. (You're HOT)

MOTO
How is this a danger to us? Please post this type of stuff in the ladies area. It's not going to make you look like anything but a drama queen here. You can ask the mods to move it for you.
Drama queen? Sorry I don't check Eccie like its my whole life so I wasn't sure. this isn't for the LADIES alone. It's for hobbyist & providers.. MODS please move it if I'm wrong.. since he has comments where BOTH parties can see it.. I want BOTH parties to see my side as well.. Bc I'm tired of trolls not getting there way so they want to try and come on here and bash..If this isn't where I'm suppose to post it just go along with your day and a MOD will move it XoXo Eve
I have no idea what this guys problem is, he contacted me from my number off of Backpage a month ago now I believe. My number and name on there are completely different and I obviously screen completely different. I searched his number because he was asking me weird questions through white pages, reports came up that he was police etc.. on January and in October so I told him I would not see him. I also told him I was in a store and would screenshot and send it to him and call him once I left to discuss further.. he immediately started cussing me out calling me a liar and hung up. He then came on here saying I'm trouble when he has NEVER even met with me. How am I trouble because he had a report that another provider put up?.. Isnt it my choice who I want to see? Its not my problem that he had a issue in the past with another provider and she put up a report of him I told him we could discuss it. And I personally don't like any drama and just like y'all do not like to take risks I will not take a risk. And since he contacted me from my back page number I never even knew he was on ECCIE until he made a comment that I was trouble.. I personally don't care, he's never seen me and he immediately became belligerent when I said he had up a report he is the one who told me that he saw someone in the past and they had an issue so she put the report up. He never Pm'd me said he was on Eccie or anything he wouldn't even let me send him the screenshot he Just started cussing me out.. And I personally am a grown woman and just left it at that and continued my night I'm not gonna call or text u back after I see a report tell u & u cuss me out? Kbye... he was texting me telling me I'm police and blah blah blah We've never met and he can continue his day and quit being a drama queen! Not my fault someone put a report on ur number titty baby!! Try and NOT make this about your whole day just had to clear that up
XoXo Originally Posted by EvelynAlexandria
ANOTHER LIE by Ms Drama Queen -EvelynAlexandria

it was 6 days ago that YOU WENT NUTS when you answered your phone

did you still have the (edit by Namssa)

i'm sure you will NEVER post on Backpage again

the clock is ticking
So sorry that happened to you. Please pm me his name
Can I get a TLDR please??
Can I get a TLDR please?? Originally Posted by mrredcat43
Evelyn meshuganah.