OH NO SHE DIDN'T

WTF? I saw this on the Houston board...seriously? I feel bad for this poor kid.

Read her ad:

Staff Edit: While link is hobby related there is an image of something that doesn't mix well with the hobby. Lets not repost links that contain subjects which don't mix well with the hobby.
wow sad indeed!
Omg wow sad. Didn't have to put the baby up their
So sorry that happened to you. Please pm me his name
Ich glaube, sie gestohlen hat, dass Kinder Ninja Turtle hemd
[I think she stole that kids Ninja Turtle shirt]
Next on the Maury show!!!!!
  • motor
  • 04-04-2016, 06:51 PM
wow,,,,,such a sad story......oh well, moving on.....
I never would of imagine to see a lady have to resort to posting something like this. My heart goes out to her and the child.
Makes me wonder if one of the bb brigade went to Houston ...
Tragic. Poor innocent girl.

So sorry that happened to you. Please pm me his name Originally Posted by Pillikari

You're so repetitive it's not even mildly humorous anymore. Where the hell did you get your punch lines/jokes from?? Unfavorite that link immediately.. Your responses from the joke book are well over expired.. Js
WTF? I saw this on the Houston board...seriously? I feel bad for this poor kid.

Read her ad:

http://houston.backpage.com/FemaleEs...d-now/32845003 Originally Posted by SisterTwister
And to put my .02 in, I DO NOT feel sorry for this girl at all. No protection.. No birth control.. No condom on multiple occasions.. With clients and who knows who = FAIL.

You fucked up boo boo. I couldn't fathom what kind of mind altering shit she might've been on, getting pregnant or even posting that. Yeah it's sad. But so is an ASPD commercial.. You can't save em all.
If she doesn't want money, then what does she want??? Instant family???? Is she still providing in that area??? She looks REKT!!!!
Here's why you can't bareback these fuckers, ladies. Damn.

I actually feel for her. It could've been some asshat who slipped it off in mid-action. Careless. Reckless. Not giving a shit. Many times ladies have to basically SUE A MF to make him pay child support.

I hope she ends up pursuing child support. Make MF's pay for being reckless. Take every penny these fuckers have. Make his grown ass CRY in front of the judge. I have ZERO SYMPATHY for MF's who knock up women and run.
  • broes
  • 04-05-2016, 12:56 AM
Here's why you can't bareback these fuckers, ladies. Damn.

I actually feel for her. It could've been some asshat who slipped it off in mid-action. Careless. Reckless. Not giving a shit. Many times ladies have to basically SUE A MF to make him pay child support.

I hope she ends up pursuing child support. Make MF's pay for being reckless. Take every penny these fuckers have. Make his grown ass CRY in front of the judge. I have ZERO SYMPATHY for MF's who knock up women and run. Originally Posted by Randall Creed
LOL. You love trying to say shit that you think the ladies want to hear. Nobody is buying your bullshit. You honestly think that anyone believes for a second that you would co-parent and coach the little league team of a child that you had with a backpage girl and a leaky rubber? That literally made beer shoot out of my nose. You would simply stop posting as Creed, stomp the shit out of your burner phone, and create another handle. Your sense of honor is precious, though.

By the way, I dont have an NBA policy. Feel free to put on some lip gloss and suck my dick. Actually, just put on the lip gloss and I will trade you for a pack of smokes and a honey bun.