Mirrors in the Bedroom ...

I'm thinking about decorating with more mirrors. What do guys like about having mirrors in the bedroom?
Seeing YOU being on top. Not sure you want to see me on top.
Mirrors are a good think. Men are visual creatures!!
I have an entire wall of mirrors in my bedroom....guys seem to love it.
  • Gbfsl
  • 04-05-2016, 10:01 AM
I love mirrors too, but I have to say that most of the ladies I see that have mirrors around their beds seem to enjoy watching themselves in action as much, or more, than I do. It's just another layer of excitement in the whole process.
Damn this makes me horny.
I love mirrors too, but I have to say that most of the ladies I see that have mirrors around their beds seem to enjoy watching themselves in action as much, or more, than I do. It's just another layer of excitement in the whole process.
Damn this makes me horny. Originally Posted by Gbfsl
Agreed.
I bet those 12"X12" mirrors can be a health hazard when on the ceiling...

Otherwise a serious HD camera that can do video with a 80" screen is the best visual I've ever encountered.
Damn this makes me horny. Originally Posted by Gbfsl

WHEN AREN'T YOU HORNY? LOL ; )
Mirrors are a must-have. I have mirrors in both incall locations. I think it's hot and super sexy to watch me and my lovers! Go for it!
Love the mirrors. Watching her as she watching me, from all angles and different positions, yeah fun times.
just no 2 way mirrors ....
  • Gbfsl
  • 04-05-2016, 11:53 AM
WHEN AREN'T YOU HORNY? LOL ; ) Originally Posted by Kendall4U
Good point! Lol
I have a row of mirrors on my side wall by the bed...and a big mirrored dresser on the other side...and I use disco lights to soften the effects....so fucking cool!!!
A well placed mirror or two let's you keep a 360 view...

Love watching all manner of titties as they bounce and sway
Mirrors are a must-have. I have mirrors in both incall locations. I think it's hot and super sexy to watch me and my lovers! Go for it! Originally Posted by Eva Damita
I must check out your mirrored room very soon

And your avatar pic is sooooo hot...WOW!