Question for the ladies: Married,Single or TMI

Ladies,
I was wondering if a man being married bothers you. Do you care or is it TMI? Is that question part of your screening process? I'm sure there are married men enjoying the hobby and if you see one would you prefer the ring on or off? I've read some posts about height,weight and looks but not relationship status. Just curious.
I always ask if a gentleman is married or not! Reason......hell, I don't know why! Maybe it's because I'm single myself and I'm LOOKING! LOL!

Seriously though, it makes me no difference! Just please leave your ring in the car....I want our time to be special for you without any reminders of your normal life! After all, this is a fantasy!
I am right there with lana!
Really?
Leave the ring in the car.
I dont mind either way, I prefer to see married men actually.
Doesn't matter to me, however I do enjoy the married men better, they actually know why they are visiting me and not just something to do.
  • Paven
  • 01-29-2011, 11:54 AM
Helk I don't care. I would guess that 70% of my guests are married I see rings all of time. I would rather they leave their phones in the car rather than their rings.
I'm single and it's fun talking to people like Lana about how much dating in the real world sucks lol

Jules, I have a fake wedding band if you prefer I wear one for you.
I presume most are married. I ask, but it doesn't bother me. I am mostly just curious.
Majority of the men I see are married and wear their rings. It doesnt matter to me either way. I dont ask. If they want to tell me great. If not, thats great too. We are there to enjoy ourselves in whatever way we do. I dont see any reason to hide or deny it. I love married men just as I do single men.
Boy do I have something about say about everything today or what!

Men will usually get a flash of discomfort when asked that. They feel the pull of cheating or just the fact it's personal and they don't like the question (certainly not all, but definitely the majority.)

After all these years I have found the answer to why providers (or women in general) ask if you are married. The answer is.....

Na, knowing you are married makes you safe. You will not get attached, so now we see you as a perfectly safe man to accept as a client. It's a trick because there is no such thing as a perfect safe man because you all think with the head that has no brain WAY too often but you're safer than the average single guy. Hey it is what it is.
Good answer ^^^^^
Thanks to everyone who has replied so far. I'm a newbie and just trying to gather as much information as I can before I make my first appt. I don't want to make the woman uncomfortable with my lack of experience in this area. I'm reading the ladies websites for etiquette and the posts on eccie have been very informative also. I'm also a member of P411 so I'm working my way to my first day!! Can't wait.
Thanks to everyone who has replied so far. I'm a newbie and just trying to gather as much information as I can before I make my first appt. I don't want to make the woman uncomfortable with my lack of experience in this area. I'm reading the ladies websites for etiquette and the posts on eccie have been very informative also. I'm also a member of P411 so I'm working my way to my first day!! Can't wait. Originally Posted by texasmarine
OMG folks, we have a winner!

Way to go, newbie.....you did your homework!

Just wish all the newbies would do this!
OMG folks, we have a winner!

Way to go, newbie.....you did your homework!

Just wish all the newbies would do this! Originally Posted by Lana Warren
+1