..prostate play inquiry...

So for a gentleman who will remain unnamed:
If one is new to prostate experimentation which lady would you recommend him?

The more insight the better and ladies feel free to enter yourselves (sooo pun-ny!) for the claim to fame of best "back door newbie experience"
( theres gotta be a catchier phrase but Im missing it right now)
...Ill check in later...

*kisses lovelies!*
The first two names that came to my mind were FBSM ladies: Mia Christine or sue_nami.
Asian Ann has the knowledge. I can personally attest to that.
Mia Christine and Sue_nami.
ditto on ladies above

{and when i visit in May,I luv doing it}
OHHHH ME! I love to break guys into the joys of prostate play. i am slow, kind, gentle and patient. not a sadist or into embarrassing you or hurting you, i take my time and make it such an enjoyable experience that you will be back for more skillful administrations of prostate play with me. I will admit I love to take someone to the place they have never been before sexually and set the bar so high for such pleasure that it assures they will be back for more. Thanks for the shout out darlings.
It is a turn on to take a man to that 'happy place'
Veronica88
Thankyou everyone for the info so far I hope others will chime in as well
You should partner up with one of the 'experts' to learn...and also give your client an experience he will never forget.
  • quzi
  • 04-07-2016, 10:52 PM
mmmm prostate massage + BJ....
mmmm prostate massage + BJ.... Originally Posted by quzi
Plus GingerLyn

IB
Quzi-who has done it best?
Oh IB you shameless flirt!
Oh IB you shameless flirt! Originally Posted by GingerLyn Harte
One of these days I'm going to surprise the f**k out of you!

IB
I'm also well reviewed on prostate play as it has been a speciality of mine since I started providing. I'm happy to take first time prostate players, those curious about the various sensations associated with it, and experienced connoisseurs of the magic that can be worked with one finger.

I enjoy educating about facets of pleasure previously unknown. The anus is a tight bundle of nerves that can be stimulated very gently and achieve fantastic results, the prostate itself is internal, but can also be stimulated by massaging the taint. So if you are nervous about actual penetration, there are other ways to stimulate the same area.

I am well versed in the male anatomy, internally as well as externally so am able to provide anything from an hour long edging/tease & denial session to a soft erotic prostate massage with or without penile stimulation.