Someone please tell me how I go a NO review because I am not the same girl in. My pictures

THIS IS Me RIGhT NOW
Anyone?
  • BLM69
  • 04-10-2016, 04:59 PM
Show us the bald kitty and I'll tell you
BLM is correct, maybe some other sexy pics? You're a cutie - like creampies?
No cream pies and you can take some cute ones yourself or I can go get naked and have my gf take some now
In all honesty your showcase pics look early 20s. These pics you posted adds about 15 yrs. I can understand how somebody might think you're in your early 30s
Thanks a lot I am 24 years old and a fucking cancer survivor fuck if my fucking makeup is not on point then I don't know what to tell you I have two kids and gone through a hell of a year
Then that puts everything into perspective. You asked a question, I answered. I'm sorry if it's not what you wanted to hear.
I would come see you and judge for myself, but I can't come see you because...uhhh, well, uuuuhhhhh, uhhh, uhh...well, you know why.
Im happy with me I may not be at my best but I sure as hell have been worse so this too shall pass and if you want this ass ever don't fuck yourself before I can.
In all honesty your showcase pics look early 20s. These pics you posted adds about 15 yrs. I can understand how somebody might think you're in your early 30s Originally Posted by mrredcat43
I agree, I can see a MAJOR difference.
I will pass.

CG
Originally Posted by Brooke Fox
I like the first pictures more as you have a natural beauty. I liked the selfie thread from a couple of weeks ago because too many ladies do the glammed up thing and I like the natural look, as if I saw you at the store.

Important point to learn from that thread was us guys should let you know this because a bunch of makeup and lingerie is a waste for someone like me and probably a lot of work for the ladies.

Also, hope the coming year is better for you than the last.
You look just fine Brooke
Trying to take care of a couple little ones and make yourself into the fantasy girl some expect is a hard road to travel. The last year is is over and I'm sure everyone wishes you better health and less stress from here on out. Be safe and take care of your health & family 1st and when you have time, up date your showcase pictures so we know how cute you are before we meet.