Fetishes

So I came across some stuff about fetish stuff and never realized that greek was considered a fetish. But I guess it would make sense so I looked into Ass fetishes and I love for my ass to be worshipped. Now it is your turn!!!
my turn?!! ok , id love to worship your ass!
  • FSCOB
  • 01-30-2011, 07:51 PM
Okay. I can worship your ass, too. No, to yours, Knotty! Maci Lynn's!
arrrreeee yooooouuuu suuurrrrrreee! lol
Lol is there such thing a a DATY fetish? I like to be DATY worship. Hell even full body massage worship! Oh yeah Put those 2 together and I'm on cloud 9!
girl were a match made in eccie heaven. im ALLLLLLLL about the daty!!
Oooooh YEAH! LMAO @ ECCIE heaven
were just gonna have to fix this sweetie. and quit pussyfootin' around. we may even have to bring your friend into the mix lol
Woooohooooooo!
I have a few fetishes, but nothing like some of my client's long list of fetishes. I think I have seen and heard it all! I have a thing for guys in white tshirts and blue jeans. Instant panty dropper. I don't guess that is a fetish, but it makes me hot. I love shiny vinyl boots and clothes, corsets, etc. Fetishwear in general makes me feel sooo sexy and naughty.
  • Jax
  • 01-31-2011, 09:09 AM
Roxanne - I'll handle the daty for you anytime!
is that a fetish with liking DATY.....if so count me in....I love it being done to me
damn, my type of lady!!
Count me in sweetie
I've heard of some weird fetishes in the past from talking to strippers (fetishes they were asked to satisfy for guys)...

- Peeing in a shot glass so a guy could drink it
- Kicking the guy's balls with stripper shoes
- guys paying for their panties (after a day of dancing)

I'm not into any of that...but the Maci Lynn Ass worshipping? Count me in.