Working for LE

Apparently there is someone on here sending private messages to guys telling them that I helped the cops in busting them, Bullshit!!!!

I have never worked for LE nor would I.. I haven't even been busted other than 4 yrs ago and at that time I got on the boards right away and told everyone, shut down all my accounts and did whatever I could to protect everyone.

If I ever did get busted again I would do the same thing!!

Whoever it is doing this is a lair, must be some guys that has his head up some providers pussy that has a grudge with me and wants to destroy me.
Well you go right ahead, the clients that I have and will continue to have no I am not a lair, would never work for the cops and would do anything in my power to keep others safe from LE.

Its just sad that people have to make up lies to get business for themselves or the provider they are seeing.

I will tell you just like I said before, I'm not going anywhere, bring it on, I'm more then ready to play???

While your at it show me the police records where you got busted then show me my name attached to them. I've got nothing to hide want my real name so you can run a criminal background check on me, ask, be more then happy to let you. I have a past and am not ashamed of it or try to hide it.

With my past, I'm the most unlikely person to ever help LE do anything, especially for a misdemeanor charge, shit a misdemeanor ain't shit!!!
I'm not on much but when did Y become the whipping post. Quite a change from when she was helping many ladies get started.
I have never found you to be anything be a big assett and help to me....you have a stellar rep & it will carry you thru!
It is amazing how rumored then convicted goes around on here. Oh just like most of America. Opps.
Y,

Sorry you are putting up with this crap. You are one of the most helpful, generous, and trustworthy providers on here.

Stay safe!
  • Luxie
  • 04-13-2016, 09:13 AM
Y,

Sorry you are putting up with this crap. You are one of the most helpful, generous, and trustworthy providers on here.

Stay safe! Originally Posted by hgritstoo
I second this!
Is it possible that the person who accused you of letting the people of KC know she was working for LE might be the one now throwing out the accusation?
This is a shame... I am sorry you are going through this... I know you are a helpful person and a lovely lady... Always helpful... Hope you find out who it is...
Thank you all for the support.
Apparently I have been busted for having a gun and some other illegal stuff too.
I would think being a convicted felon that they would not let me out if that happened.
I was convicted 13 yrs ago for being a bad girl.
If anyone would like my info to run a background check on me feel free to ask. Like I said I have nothing to hide.
It amazes me what people will do to get business, in the end it will all come out who the liers are and it won't be me...
it just amazes me how far ppl will go to try and ruin someones rep... those kinds of rumors get said about me in my hometown... always some hatters mad because they broke and miserable...