So... I've never been so far north, but....

I'm returning from a long hiatus and will be primarily touring.

I'm considering making a stop in Sioux Falls the first couple days of June... Any interest?

Also-- if anyone could point me towards any other boards for the area, I'd appreciate it greatly. I've never ventured into the Dakotas before!!
Grace,

PM sent;-)
One of the best is gone (AdultHobbyBoard).

Backpage (yes BP), P411, TER (it has a Dakotas ad board now), here on ECCIE and maybe GBN are where you should look to advertise.
I'm returning from a long hiatus and will be primarily touring.

I'm considering making a stop in Sioux Falls the first couple days of June... Any interest?

Also-- if anyone could point me towards any other boards for the area, I'd appreciate it greatly. I've never ventured into the Dakotas before!! Originally Posted by GracePreston
So happy to see you back online! I remember our visit fondly and hope that you will be visiting Dallas soon!
  • grean
  • 04-18-2016, 03:44 PM
Come back to Dallas!
  • DB36
  • 04-19-2016, 09:12 PM
Yes yes yes
Yes yes yes Originally Posted by DB36

DON'T GROVEL DB.....THATS MY JOB.KIND OF LIKE BROWN NOSING PUT LOTS OF LIP AND TONGUE WITH IT SHE MIGHT VISIT US LOL LOL LOL LOL...
Grace, come up to Fargo!
I would certainly be interested in seeing what could happen with a beautiful lady like you
Hi guys!!

I'm going to attempt to come to the area at some point in August. Plans will be firmed up a bit once it gets closer